What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 236237238 ... 413241334134  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn by Pink Floyd
  • Quote
โฐโทยนโท

Station To Station by David Bowie

#1 in my Greatest Music Albums chart.


Last edited by pedro1976 on 08/06/2024 15:20; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
โฐโธยนโฐ

Last Words: The Final Recordings by Screaming Trees
  • Quote
Saw an interesting chat on the Random topics thread about album recommendations.

I used to say more about the album that I was posting here than I do now, I guess Iโ€™ve got a little lazy with my posts, so, where I can, Iโ€™m going to post a little more about the album that Iโ€™m playing than simply posting the artwork and link.

Going to see how it goes and how long I can keep it up for but thought that it might generate more chat about a specific album and might steer people to investigate the album more than they might otherwise
  • Quote
โฐโนยนโต

King's Disease by Nas
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
Saw an interesting chat on the Random topics thread about album recommendations.

I used to say more about the album that I was posting here than I do now, I guess Iโ€™ve got a little lazy with my posts, so, where I can, Iโ€™m going to post a little more about the album that Iโ€™m playing than simply posting the artwork and link.

Going to see how it goes and how long I can keep it up for but thought that it might generate more chat about a specific album and might steer people to investigate the album more than they might otherwise

??
  • Quote
10:02

Help! by The Beatles
Released On This Day...
6 August 1965
  • Quote
10:55

Black Market Clash by The Clash
  • Quote
12:00

Done With Mirrors by Aerosmith
  • Quote
ยนยณโฐโฐ

Tempest by Bob Dylan

fell asleep to this one on last night so giving it another spin today. One I used to enjoy a lot but tend to overlook.


Last edited by pedro1976 on 08/06/2024 15:23; edited 1 time in total

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 236237238 ... 413241334134  Next
Page 237 of 4134


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.