1. Writing "Different" or "Love The Kinks" on every other chart
or
2. Blocking a whole forum with a rambling monologue in a conspiracy thread over 50 pages long
I use the word different when commenting on a chart instead of saying something bad. I also use the chart comment "Love The Kinks" because I do and the chart maker apparently does too. Not sure how any of those are trolling since I am not really trying to elicit a response or disturb (unlike your trolling). _________________ Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
i'm just saying, how do you guys get into arguments when you can't see what each other is saying?
I don't know what he's saying. Although I know his twisted little games so well that I can figure it out pretty easily ๐คฃ
But, what pisses me off is the fact that most every time I post something (in the politics/religion thread especially) Naples is right there with his childish bullshit.
That renders my post null and void because most members are then afraid 2 post anything in agreement with my post for they fear Naples will turn on them also.
And HE WILL.
But nobody ever does anything 2 stop Naples. Which is quite obvious 2 anyone paying any attention at all.
What he does actually becomes a form of censorship, due 2 the fact that it blocks communication between myself and my posts and others who would otherwise communicate with me if not for the actions of Naples.
And THAT, my friends, is THE TRUTH.
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
Spamming up charts with the same comment is trolling.
And you are what. The author of all words ๐
All you know is what you are told CD. This is GARY, not some moron O.K.
Now, exactly what part of my post is so confusing 2 you boy ?
But, what pisses me off is the fact that most every time I post something (in the politics/religion thread especially) Naples is right there with his childish bullshit.
That renders my post null and void because most members are then afraid 2 post anything in agreement with my post for they fear Naples will turn on them also.
And HE WILL.
But nobody ever does anything 2 stop Naples. Which is quite obvious 2 anyone paying any attention at all.
What he does actually becomes a form of censorship, due 2 the fact that it blocks communication between myself and my posts and others who would otherwise communicate with me if not for the actions of Naples.
And THAT, my friends, is THE TRUTH.
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
You highlighted that GARY so you seem to have something in mind.
Oh and the only reason Naples replies to you (and comments on anything really) is to try and stay #1 of the "top members" chart (after albummaster of course). _________________ I'll be your plastic toy.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum