• Posted: 12/11/2015 18:17
  • Post subject:
God Bless You And Passive Aggression Always Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
craola
crayon master

United States
  • Posted: 12/11/2015 18:35
  • Post subject:
i hadn't realized it is the greatest album ever. i listened to it once and thought it was alright, but i'll go back and re-listen.
undefined
  • Posted: 12/11/2015 18:42
  • Post subject:
Satie wrote:
God Bless You And Passive Aggression Always :D :D :D

I have only love

nah don't worry you're pretty high up on the waiting list. It goes:
1. complete last final
2. celebrate/detox
3. talk about cool dark ambient trilogy Norman gave me
4. talk about new Holter
5. THEN Luomo

stay tuned ;)
undefined
  • Posted: 12/13/2015 20:15
  • Post subject:
hey sorry my thinking-about-music muscles haven't feel up to snuff lately. Will get back on the blabbering and whatnot eventually. Though I'll say that when I do get back to this that Abigail Williams album is really cool and that Luomo album is absolutely gorgeous (and exactly the kind of thing I've been way into lately)
Kool Keith Sweat
  • Posted: 12/14/2015 14:03
  • Post subject:
I've been watching Twin Peaks for the first time through (I know), and the name of your log struck me. Aha
undefined
  • Posted: 01/02/2016 23:43
  • Post subject:
(redacted due to broken promises)

Last edited by undefined on 12/03/2016 22:51; edited 1 time in total
SuedeSwede
Ognoo

United Kingdom
  • Posted: 01/02/2016 23:47
  • Post subject:
please say you've heard

Automatic Writing by Robert Ashley
undefined
  • Posted: 12/03/2016 22:50
  • Post subject:
I wanna get back into doing this but I've seemed to be at a loss of writing motivation outside of a work context for several centuries now, so in a last-ditch ever to circumvent that, I'm gonna try and do that dumb gimmick I did for my ULL back in the day where you (if you would be so kind) can recommend me an album and give me a style in which to attempt to write about it and I'll see what I can come up with. First come first serve. Let's see how this turns out...
Jimmy Dread
Old skool like Happy Shopper

United Kingdom

• Posted: 12/03/2016 23:15
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
I wanna get back into doing this but I've seemed to be at a loss of writing motivation outside of a work context for several centuries now, so in a last-ditch ever to circumvent that, I'm gonna try and do that dumb gimmick I did for my ULL back in the day where you (if you would be so kind) can recommend me an album and give me a style in which to attempt to write about it and I'll see what I can come up with. First come first serve. Let's see how this turns out...

Groovy. The date you and Kiki had with a Barry White LP playing the background was gold.

Anyway, here's your album. I want you to write a 26 line review with each sentence starting with the next letter in the alphabet, starting with A and so on. You must write the review as if you were a infant/elementary school teacher, so you can't go using all the fancy words that you might normally use (like circumvent, for example). In the review at least two of the sentences must start with instructions to the class, but it's not OK to use their names to circumvent getting round the A-Z part of the challenge (i.e. you can't write "Xavier, don't pull Rochelle's hair" to get round the X). Bonne chance, amigo...

Dance by Earthling
  • Visit poster's website
undefined
  • Posted: 12/07/2016 08:29
  • Post subject:
Jimmy Dread wrote:
Groovy. The date you and Kiki had with a Barry White LP playing the background was gold.

Anyway, here's your album. I want you to write a 26 line review with each sentence starting with the next letter in the alphabet, starting with A and so on. You must write the review as if you were a infant/elementary school teacher, so you can't go using all the fancy words that you might normally use (like circumvent, for example). In the review at least two of the sentences must start with instructions to the class, but it's not OK to use their names to circumvent getting round the A-Z part of the challenge (i.e. you can't write "Xavier, don't pull Rochelle's hair" to get round the X). Bonne chance, amigo...

Dance by Earthling

I like this assignment Very Happy
will get on it soon