The Reason-Hoobastank.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Smithy98

United Kingdom

• Posted: 08/28/2018 11:27
  • Post subject: The Reason-Hoobastank.

The Reason by Hoobastank

Hello.

I know I haven't had time to do any albums in the last 6-9 months because I have a busy life (like most of you I should imagine) but I am going to try and makes comments on the music diaries, now I don't want to be badgering any of you since I am going to be talking about one album/artist at a time, I don't want to keep adding everything on one certain post all at once (But I am going to be talking about different artists once I get more into them).

Today, I'm going to be talking about Hoobastank's 2nd album that's called ''The Reason'' which is quite a good follow on from their debut (that has Crawling in the Dark, Running Away, etc).

The first two tracks are the big highlights (Same Direction and Out of Control).

My favourite non-single has to be Let it out which has a kick to it (In other words, it is quite a heavy, fun track).

The title track is good as well, but I feel like it's the only song that people know when they think of Hoobastank as an artist (They have a lot of other great tracks).

Disappear is a good ending to the album, just a guitar that loses it's sound near at the end of the song.

The other songs aren't that bad as well, but I wouldn't think of them as highlights.

The genres for this album is post grunge, alternative rock, hard rock and soft rock for the song ''The Reason'', if you're a fan of those genres, then this album is worth a listen.

I feel like their Incubus sound has faded away a little bit, but they sound just exactly like Linkin Park and their other contemporaries (You might want to correct on here just in case I have had made any mistakes because I haven't been listening to Incubus a lot lately).

If you don't like this, then I guess I have to respect that.

Best songs: Same Direction, Out of Control, Let it out, Disappear, The Reason.

Feel free to give this a listen if you want and leave a rating to let me know of what you think.

Thank you!
  • Visit poster's website