Ramblin' Man (track) by Hank Williams
Ramblin' Man appears on the following album(s) by Hank Williams:
- 40 Greatest Hits (track #26) (compilation) (1978)
- The Ultimate Collection (track #14) (compilation) (2002)
- 20 Of Hank Williams' Greatest Hits (track #4) (compilation) (1997)
- Ramblin' Man (track #1) (this album) (1955)
- 24 Of Hank Williams' Greatest Hits (track #4) (compilation) (1970)
- The Very Best Of Hank Williams (track #11) (compilation) (1963)
- The Very Best Of Hank Williams (2013) (track #31) (compilation) (2013)
- The Complete Hank Williams (track #66) (compilation) (1998)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Ramblin' Man on YouTube
Ramblin' Man ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 15 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 5% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 81.0/100, a mean average of 84.0/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 84.0/100. The standard deviation for this track is 10.7.
Ramblin' Man comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Ramblin' Man
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.