Little Queenie (track) by Chuck Berry
Little Queenie appears on the following album(s) by Chuck Berry:
- The Great Twenty-Eight (track #19) (compilation) (1982)
- Chuck Berry Is On Top (track #7) (this album) (1959)
- Anthology (track #25) (compilation) (2000)
- Reelin' And Rockin' The Very Best Of Chuck Berry (track #44) (compilation) (2006)
- Motorvatin' (track #16) (compilation) (1977)
- The Chess Box (track #31) (compilation) (1988)
- The Definitive Collection (track #19) (compilation) (2006)
- The Ultimate Collection (track #26) (compilation) (2007)
- Johnny B. Goode: His Complete '50s Chess Recordings (track #77) (compilation) (2007)
- Chuck Berry's Golden Decade Vol. 2 (track #14) (compilation) (1972)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Little Queenie on YouTube
Little Queenie ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 64 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 5% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 81.2/100, a mean average of 80.7/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 82.0/100. The standard deviation for this track is 13.8.
Little Queenie comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Little Queenie
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.