Sometimes (track) by Pearl Jam
Sometimes appears on the following album(s) by Pearl Jam:
- No Code (track #1) (this album) (1996)
- Washington, DC September 4, 2000 (track #1) (2001)
- Mansfield, Massachusetts July 11th 2003 (track #3) (2003)
- Oslo, Norway June 29, 2000 (track #1) (2000)
- Jones Beach, New York August 25, 2000 (track #1) (2001)
- June 12, 2008 Tampa, FL (track #1) (2008)
- Moline, IL October 17, 2014 (track #2) (2014)
- Great Western Forum, Inglewood, CA 7/13/98 (track #1) (2016)
- Hartford, CT October 25, 2013 (track #3) (2013)
- Wembley Arena 30 5 00 London England (track #1) (2000)
Listen to Sometimes on YouTube
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 72 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 4% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 81.6/100, a mean average of 81.7/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 82.3/100. The standard deviation for this track is 11.2.
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Sometimes
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.