2014 Albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 878889 ... 969798  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

What Am I Going To Do With Everything I Know by The Weather Station

If you like Joni Mitchell, you will most likely like this
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Haven't really had a chance to listen to that much from 2014 yet. Any one have any recs for me? I'd like to build a queue of about twenty albums to check out before the year-end lists start springing up.
  • Quote
Ok, let's try a different approach since I'm getting no love on this front.

What's your top five to ten albums of 2014 (so far)? Which one do you think I'd like the best? ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Yo Repo, I have a feeling you'd really enjoy the new ones by Iceage and Goat.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
Audrey Fall - Mitau
Gerard Way - Hesitant Alien
Manic Street Preachers - Futurology

I have listened to much on repeat this year. I may put Rise Against up there soon if I was to listen. I'm going to them on Thursday ๐Ÿ˜„ I got balcony tickets to keep me safe fronm crowd
  • Quote
Of my top 10 I feel like you might enjoy Kemialliset Ystรคvรคt - Alas Rattoisaa Virtaa. And if you haven't checked out Shellac - Dude Incredible, I think that would really be worth your time.
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
Yo Repo, I have a feeling you'd really enjoy the new ones by Iceage and Goat.


A band named Goat ๐Ÿ˜ This is funny. I like this
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Haven't really had a chance to listen to that much from 2014 yet. Any one have any recs for me? I'd like to build a queue of about twenty albums to check out before the year-end lists start springing up.


This is my favorite so far.


The Worrying Kind by Get Your Gun
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Ok, let's try a different approach since I'm getting no love on this front.

What's your top five to ten albums of 2014 (so far)? Which one do you think I'd like the best? :P


Alright, Repo, for sure check this out:

Plowing Into The Field Of Love by Iceage

Easily my favorite of the year

Also these:

Atomos by A Winged Victory For The Sullen


Palace Of Wind by Battle Trance


Mess by Liars


Familiars by The Antlers


A U R O R A by Ben Frost


They Want My Soul by Spoon


The Unnatural World by Have A Nice Life


Spiritual Emergency by Guardian Alien


More Than Any Other Day by Ought


Dean Wareham by Dean Wareham


Meshes Of Voice by Susanna / Jenny Hval


Heaven by The Bilinda Butchers
  • Quote
Silver wrote:
Alright, Repo, for sure check this out:

Plowing Into The Field Of Love by Iceage

Easily my favorite of the year

Also these:

Atomos by A Winged Victory For The Sullen


Palace Of Wind by Battle Trance


Mess by Liars


Familiars by The Antlers


A U R O R A by Ben Frost


They Want My Soul by Spoon


The Unnatural World by Have A Nice Life


Spiritual Emergency by Guardian Alien


More Than Any Other Day by Ought


Dean Wareham by Dean Wareham


Meshes Of Voice by Susanna / Jenny Hval


Heaven by The Bilinda Butchers

Good places to start for sure.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 878889 ... 969798  Next
Page 88 of 98


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Most listened to Albums by BEA member... Liedzeit Music
Highly Anticipated 2014 Albums Guest Music
The Underrated Albums of 2014 JMan Music
[ Poll ] Best out of these albums of 2014? RoundTheBend Music
2014 Albums Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.