I'm not familiar with the first one, but the other three are grade A classics. Personally, Catch Bull at Four is my favorite.
I think that's my favorite too. But unlike a lot of people I'd go one year further and include Buddha and the chocolate box, which a lot of people don't seem to like. I do though.
220 albums in 3 years. He's got to be making a statement about something outside of music. I'm not sure what it might be, I could propose a few though.
November 1993 - October 1994 = 1 year
November 1994 - October 1995 = 1 year
November 1995 - October 1996 = 1 year
Total = 3 years
I don't understand why policing the rules of this thread is so important that multiple people have jumped in with incorrect "corrections" _________________ Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum