Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 365366367 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Straight Ahead by Takao Uematsu
_________________
http://distranscontinuum.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Quote
Couple of mail orders plopped through the door:

From Rough Trade:


Omnion by Hercules And Love Affair

'Ultra Clear' vinyl (whatever that is). Never listened to it. 69p (yes, not a joke) and still available for the price of a can of Tizer should you want to indulge

And from Manchester's Piccadilly Records:


Toni Tornado by Toni Tornado

Recent Portugeuse reissue. God, this thing sounds bloody fantastic - one of the best mastered reissues I've heard in an age. MPB meets James Brown - fell in love with it on first listen, maybe you will too...
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Our Raw Heart by Yob


Time Will Die And Love Will Bury It by Rolo Tomassi
  • Quote
Made my first vinyl purchase in decades...just to get the exclusive bumper sticker that comes with it (just kidding...but not really ๐Ÿคฃ ). It is the only King Gizz album I haven't heard yet and as far as I know not available on streaming sevices.


Eyes Like The Sky by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
  • Quote

Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake by Small Faces

Lovely 2017 pressing to supplement my original copy. Great sound. Bargain @ ยฃ15
  • Quote

Mingus Moves by Charles Mingus
  • Quote

Mingus At Carnegie Hall by Charles Mingus
  • Quote
Love me a record fair - this time the 'UK's biggest one day fair' (supposedly) in Reading. Picked up some pearlers:


Twin Fantasy (Face To Face) by Car Seat Headrest


Between The Earth And Sky by Lankum

ยฃ10 each, sealed. I could have literally spent about ยฃ200 with this guy who had loads of new and recent releases but decided to stop at 2 I'd been after for a bit.


Quiet Is The New Loud by Kings Of Convenience

Recent European repress


Innerland by Mark Peters

One of the best things I've heard all year. I wrote about it here if you fancy a squizz. Tilly will like it.

And now for the goodies:


Metro Area by Metro Area

US 1st press


Alien Lanes by Guided By Voices

US 1st


Dots And Loops by Stereolab

UK 1st, one green and one white disc, ยฃ15, practically mint. Bargain.

And one that I crossed off the holy grail list t'other day, via eBay:


First, Second And Third Generation Of Dub by King Tubby, Prince Jammy & Scientist
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Jimmy Dread wrote:
Love me a record fair - this time the 'UK's biggest one day fair' (supposedly) in Reading. Picked up some pearlers:


Twin Fantasy (Face To Face) by Car Seat Headrest


Between The Earth And Sky by Lankum

ยฃ10 each, sealed. I could have literally spent about ยฃ200 with this guy who had loads of new and recent releases but decided to stop at 2 I'd been after for a bit.


Quiet Is The New Loud by Kings Of Convenience

Recent European repress


Innerland by Mark Peters

One of the best things I've heard all year. I wrote about it here if you fancy a squizz. Tilly will like it.

And now for the goodies:


Metro Area by Metro Area

US 1st press


Alien Lanes by Guided By Voices

US 1st


Dots And Loops by Stereolab

UK 1st, one green and one white disc, ยฃ15, practically mint. Bargain.

And one that I crossed off the holy grail list t'other day, via eBay:


First, Second And Third Generation Of Dub by King Tubby, Prince Jammy & Scientist


Guided by voices and stereolab! At those prices you canโ€™t go wrong. Need to look out for the next reading record fair. Sounds like my sort of day out.
  • Quote

Spectrum by Billy Cobham

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 365366367 ... 494495496  Next
Page 366 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.