In Remembrance Of Those Who Are Gone

Goto page Previous  123 ... 242526 ... 878889  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I also recommend you to listen to russian artists of popular music who's gone recently. Rapper Decl aka Le Truk died at the age of 35, yesterday was died Julia Nachalova at the age of 38, beautiful singer, legend says that she won at the age of 11 in popular american competition and beat Christina Agilera in that competition (when thay was child), both of them very popular singers at the end of 90's and 00's in Russia.

Rest in piece, thanks for the childhood
_________________
I'll take a quiet life, A handshake of carbon monoxide, No alarms and no surprises
  • Quote
One of the greatest guitar players of all time. Dick Dale (1937-2019).

Once, years ago, I was working in a customer service center. I got a call...the customer's name was Richard Monsour. I knew that name. I took care of his question, then I mentioned..."By the way. I really loved the Tribal Thunder album". He replied, "Well, I'm glad someone bought the damned thing". We talked music for a few minutes before I had to go and get the next call.


Tribal Thunder by Dick Dale
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Scott Walker has passed away.

From the crooning 60s to the avant garde 00s, he made some of the most beautiful and exciting music.


Link


RIP ๐Ÿ™
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:
Scott Walker has passed away.

From the crooning 60s to the avant garde 00s, he made some of the most beautiful and exciting music.


Link


RIP :(


This is the first place I checked when I heard. I am nowhere near as familiar with Scott's work as I'd like to be, but he was and is a beguiling artist. Farmer in the City is the track I most remember of his - a creepy and yet oddly moving piece of music. I will certainly be digging into his music more in the future.

RIP
_________________
Top 40 Greatest Music Albums by indieshins
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
One of the greatest guitar players of all time. Dick Dale (1937-2019).

Once, years ago, I was working in a customer service center. I got a call...the customer's name was Richard Monsour. I knew that name. I took care of his question, then I mentioned..."By the way. I really loved the Tribal Thunder album". He replied, "Well, I'm glad someone bought the damned thing". We talked music for a few minutes before I had to go and get the next call.


Tribal Thunder by Dick Dale


What a great story. R.I.P. to a legend.

He had to tour until he died to pay medical bills ๐Ÿ™
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
RIP Scott Walker amazing voice brilliant and unique musician
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
RIP Scott Walker amazing voice brilliant and unique musician


Indeed RIP also for his work with the Walker Brothers. I had just finished an entry on my forum about Jacques Brel who was covered a lot by Scott Walker.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
RIP Scott Walker ๐Ÿ™

Wasn't expecting that. He was putting out more music and collaborations than ever and I figured he had a new solo record up his sleeve. One of the best voices in music, no matter the style. Hope he's remembered as a great.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Both members of the band Her's have passed away in a car accident.

RIP. I enjoyed their 2018 record... might dig a little deeper into their discography. It's really a shame... super promising act, and apparently they were a blast live.
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 242526 ... 878889  Next
Page 25 of 89


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
" I always get those two mixed u... bobbyb5 Music
Those new bands today eh? videoheadcleaner Music
For those who are unsatisfied with a ... JMan Music
For those over 40... Captain_Dude Music
Those "classic" albums you ... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.