What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 128301283112832 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

The Smile Sessions by The Beach Boys

Thoughts?
  • Quote

Black Sea by XTC
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Romanelli wrote:

The Smile Sessions by The Beach Boys

Thoughts?


I absolutely love the harmonies. Vocally, this is masterful. Brian understood a lot about not only the singing, but the whole arrangement process...how to make everything work. So unconventional. And so unfinished. It's a sad thing that this never had its planned 1967 release, and that what he did here was never completely finished. I believe it would have been a stunning masterpiece. As it is, I think it's an amazing look at what could have been, what should have been, and what will never be. He was so close...I think that if you listen to this and imagine what he could have done with it, it could have been the best ever. It's still an amazing listen.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Heaven Tonight by Cheap Trick
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Silver Apples by Silver Apples
  • Quote

Andromeda Heights by Prefab Sprout
  • Quote

The Ideal Crash by dEUS
  • Quote

The Modern Lovers by The Modern Lovers
  • Quote

Melted by Ty Segall
  • Quote

Six by Mansun

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 128301283112832 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 12831 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.