What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 150791508015081 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Utopia by Bjรถrk
  • Quote

New Moon by Elliott Smith
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Black Rose by Thin Lizzy
  • Quote

Vespertine by Bjรถrk
  • Quote
Purplepash wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

Suede by Suede

My Charts:
1990s # 50
1993 # 4

Nice choice...my favourite album from 1993...I still remember listening to it on repeat all day the day I bought it


I appreciate this album even more today than in 1993, as I have had more time to listen to
Bowie and T Rex, whose influence can be heard. It sounded like it was from another universe
than this album which I played much that year...


In Utero by Nirvana

My Charts;
1990s #25
1993 # 3
  • Quote

Washing Machine by Sonic Youth
  • Quote

Foo Fighters by Foo Fighters

My Charts:
1995 #9
  • Quote

...Nothing Like The Sun by Sting
  • Quote

Gentlemen by The Afghan Whigs
  • Quote

Frรถm The Fjรถrds by Legend (US)

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 150791508015081 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 15080 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.