Visited kids in Bozeman, Montana for Thanksgiving.
In a day where legit brick and mortar music stores are disappearing (or already gone), let alone ones with great jazz selections, it's most welcome to see such a place thriving, especially in a small, remote city.
Vargo's Jazz City and Books is mostly a book store, but always has a solid, and very well curated, jazz collection for sale. So every time I'm in Bozeman, I take the opportunity to support this small business, even though I could generally find most titles for less on Amazon.
Finally got around to cataloguing my record collection (vinyl LPs only - no singles, or CDs). You can check it out by seeing my charts. The goal is to add comments for everything, which I've started doing, but it may take a while. Also open to offers on some stuff, so let me know if anything piques your interest. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum