What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 187891879018791 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Re-Ac-Tor by Neil Young & Crazy Horse
  • Quote

Quicksilver by Quicksilver Messenger Service
  • Quote

Tattoo You by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote

Surprise by Syd Straw
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:

The Blasters by The Blasters


Wow, the blasters. Great band and both of the alvin brothers also did some great solo albums. Great pick
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:

Ghost In The Machine by The Police


Creatively their best album. Stella stuff. Not as much fun as the first two albums but a leap forward in writing.
  • Quote
jackup wrote:

Quicksilver by Quicksilver Messenger Service


Anything by QMS is always worth a listen and this is a good album. Nice pick


Last edited by Johnnyo on 08/24/2022 12:53; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Aftermath by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote

Shot Of Love by Bob Dylan
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

The Blasters by The Blasters


Wow, the blasters. Great band and both of the alvin brothers also did some great solo albums. Great pick

pretty cool little album alright - it's one I'd not played in.. ooft! must be 5 years easily! This week I've been going back and revisiting a specific year each day and only listening to albums released in that year, I did 1995 on Monday, 1967 Yesterday and settled on 1981 for today, great way to rediscover things I'd forgotten about... and I can update my charts as I go. ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 187891879018791 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 18790 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.