What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 113911401141 ... 413741384139  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
11:15

7 Songs For Spiders by Dax Riggs
*new release - I've been looking forward to this - his first album since 2010
  • Quote
11:49

Axis: Bold As Love by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Quote

Crytuff Dub Encounter Chapter 1 by The Arabs
  • Quote
12:31

The Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden
  • Quote

Blonde On Blonde by Bob Dylan
  • Quote

Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan

Like visiting an old friend. Re-entering a Dylan phase I think...
  • Quote
13:45

Chrome Dreams II by Neil Young
  • Quote

Exuma by Exuma
  • Quote

Seventeen Seconds by The Cure
  • Quote
@c & Jรฉrรดme Noetinger, Expansรฃo (2025). Digital, Bandcamp.

Got acquainted with Noetinger when I listened to his very good collaboration with Lasse Marhaug from 2022, Top. Here he collaborates with Brazilian duo @c, whom I know nothing about.

Electroacoustic atmospheric concrete stuff, very nice, will make my chart when next I update it.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 113911401141 ... 413741384139  Next
Page 1140 of 4139


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.