oh god oh god. is it possible to have a radiogasm? okay that was stupid but is anybody getting the clear vinyl release? i know i am! _________________ sig
oh god oh god. is it possible to have a radiogasm? okay that was stupid but is anybody getting the clear vinyl release? i know i am!
This makes me think of a comment a new member said once. I believe it was, "This site gets horny over Radiohead." Apparently, he wasn't exaggerating. ๐
They just can't help but be different, can they? What other band would release a "surprise album," announced only five days before release?! Yeah, I know there have been rumors about the album's completion for a while now, but I don't think anybody expected this! This news makes me genuinely happy. It's great that there are still bands like Radiohead around that are both talented and original, one of the last bands that makes me truly excited for every new release day.
My only complaint is that the WAV costs $5 more than the MP3. Why punish people who care about quality? If it's a bandwith issue, they could just use FLAC, which wouldn't take up that much more space than a 320 MP3 and would be of equal lossless quality to a WAV. I don't see the purpose of using an uncompressed format like WAV anyway, which only takes up more space, but who am I to complain? I can always just compress the WAV to FLAC myself, but I'm disappointed it costs more than a lousy (lossy) MP3. I guess $14 is around the price of an average CD anyway, and you are paying for CD quality. Fair enough. I'll buy it anyway. I'm still undecided on whether or not to get the "newspaper" 10" vinyl edition, however. I really want it, but it's awfully expensive, even more so with the WAV download. I'll have to think about it. If I do get it, I'll end up with three copies - the vinyl, the WAV download, and the CD, which would be identical to the WAV download (though I assume it will come with physical artwork, at least). The whole "newspaper" idea seems pretty cool, anyway, and it would be really sweet to win that signed 12". ๐
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum