Album of the day (#4824): From Under The Cork Tree

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

From Under The Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2005.
Country:
Overall rank: 1,519
Average rating: 68/100 (from 211 votes).



Tracks:
1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
2. Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
3. Dance, Dance
4. Sugar, We're Goin Down
5. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
6. I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
7. 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
8. Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
9. Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
10. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
12. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows)
13. XO

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
I actually listened to this in full for the first time the other day, doing a bit of a mid-2000s throwback phase and catching up on stuff I missed.

Overall I think this isn't great, although the singles are as fun as I remember.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
Hard to be objective about an album that I've loved for close to 20 years. There are a handful of tracks that I've never been totally wild about, but the highs of this still hit the sweet spot.

Track picks
1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
2. Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
4. Sugar, We're Goin Down
7. 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
_________________
Inversion Verses
https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.com/album/inversion-verses

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] From Under the Cork Tree vs Fever You... hereforashortime Music
World album of the day (#442): In A B... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#75): In A Ba... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.