Usage share of desktop web browsers (November 2012 โ StatCounter)
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Without meaning to go too far off topic, it's pretty impressive how quickly Chrome has amassed such a huge market share, at the expense of both Firefox and IE (although IE usage had been decreasing steadily anyway).
BEA Drop-Down Lists are not compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Until BEA correction, suggest using Compatibility View.
Amazing that every time Microsoft release a new version of their browser, it is never backward compatible with previous versions ๐งฑ . I've not used IE10 yet, but will add this issue to the list to be fixed. In the meantime, for those that still use IE, use compatibility view (or find yourself a better browser if you are able to).
I highly suggest you download a new browser. IE is notoriously horrible. I'm not sure about IE10, but I know IE8 wasn't compatible with all features on several huge sites, including facebook.com, amazon.com, microsoft.com, etc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum