The Space Between (track) by Dave Matthews Band
The Space Between appears on the following album(s) by Dave Matthews Band:
- Everyday (track #3) (this album) (2001)
- Live At Folsom Field, Boulder, Colorado (track #18) (2002)
- The Gorge (track #10) (2004)
- The Best Of What's Around, Vol. 1 (track #8) (compilation) (2006)
- Live Trax Vol. 14: Bristow, VA June 28, 2008 (track #8) (2009)
- Live Trax Vol. 31: Camden, NJ June 23, 2001 (track #4) (2014)
- Live Trax Vol. 40: New York, NY December 21, 2002 (track #13) (2016)
- Live Trax Vol. 32: Berkeley, CA August 23, 2014 (track #21) (2014)
Listen to The Space Between on YouTube
The Space Between ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 12 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 9% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 79.3/100, a mean average of 81.7/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 81.7/100. The standard deviation for this track is 16.6.
The Space Between comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for The Space Between
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.