Outsider Art/Art Brut

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
I still wonder


Sorry I missed that. I think they would definitely fit under the Outsider classification.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] 2000s BST Rd1: Art Brut v Elvis Costello cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd32: Art Brut v Fl... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd2: Art Brut v Aga... cestuneblague Tournaments
Your Favourite Work(s) of Art? (Anyth... nibbles Lounge
Help on album art videoheadcleaner Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.