What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 144291443014431 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Cobalt Hour by Yumi Arai
_________________
http://distranscontinuum.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Quote

Amplified Heart by Everything But The Girl

Blissful vocals
_________________
I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind.
  • Quote

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum by Kasabian
  • Quote

Songs For Australia by Various Artists
  • Quote

Dust Bowl by Joe Bonamassa
  • Quote

I Am The Center: Private Issue New Age In America, 1950-1990 by Various Artists

Probably disc 1 only.
_________________
I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind.
  • Quote

Anthology by The Temptations
  • Quote

48:13 by Kasabian
  • Quote
Been exploring some of the Third Stream canon tonight starting with:


The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady by Charles Mingus



Now listening to this and enjoying it quite a bit:


Moondog (1969) by Moondog
  • Quote

For Crying Out Loud by Kasabian

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 144291443014431 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 14430 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.