Btw new black midi sounds more like Black Country, New Road than black midi. Not that Iโm complaining, itโs a killer song and one of the most highly anticipated albums of the year for me.
New Rod Wave today, seems very good on first listen. New Floating Points and Pharaoh Sanders. New Jenny Hval. New serpentwithfeet. Lots of promising stuff out today. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
MercuryTurn your back on the pay-you-back last callProfile St. Louis
just a fgew years ago, BEA would have been losing their shit over a new Antlers album, the first in 7 years no less!. A big portion at least. How times have changed. Or maybe they haven't and maybe this will be the next album that rises to the top of BEA lists. we shall see.
also I finally have had some time to take in the Dreamwell album that dropped a month or so ago. Its incredible. Screamo, Post Hardcore, some really tasteful guitar parts. excellent.
Also, back on the subject of last night, along with all those albums skinny mentioned, this spoken word, electronic album all about death and stuff dropped. I listened to it and on first listen it is quite good. and quite harrowing. kind of somewhat has a similar effect that A CRow Looked At Me did.
and... theres this great, stripped down, country in the style of the old legends like hank Williams that dropped last night by Esther Rose. Its awesome if you love country and folk and just good ol americana
New Rod Wave today, seems very good on first listen. New Floating Points and Pharaoh Sanders. New Jenny Hval. New serpentwithfeet. Lots of promising stuff out today.
โThere's plenty today ๐
Not to mention the new Xiu Xiu and Tune-yards. Lots to listen to this weekend... think I'll get on the Lost Girls record next. _________________ Doubles & Conch
MercuryTurn your back on the pay-you-back last callProfile St. Louis
I like this album cover both more and less than the actual cover. Really excited to listen to this later. _________________ And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.
I like this album cover both more and less than the actual cover. Really excited to listen to this later.
That's probably my bad. During pre-release, I thought that was the cover. ๐จ
Hitting play on the Floating Points/ Sanders/ LSO release now. EDIT: Oh... this is definitely night music. Solid so far, but way too sunny outside. _________________ Doubles & Conch
Don't sleep on Rod Wave. Imagine if Akon was actually a genius, and you're halfway there. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum