What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 213292133021331 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Prettiest Curse by Hinds
  • Quote

Performance Rockin' The Fillmore by Humble Pie

MY CHARTS:
1971 - #30
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Have We Met by Destroyer

Released January 31, 2020
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:

The Joshua Tree by U2


Masterpiece.

I Saw U2 twice in 1987: they did a free weekday concert in downtown S.F. and shortly after I saw them in Oakland with the Pretenders and BoDeans.



I saw U2 in 1987, as well. Bono's arm was in a sling because of a fall he sustained a few days earlier. Good concert, but Bono obviously wasn't his energetic self. Los Lobos and Little Steven opened.
  • Quote

Dogsbody by Model/Actriz
  • Quote

Thirst Of The Fast Three Years by Hitting Birth
  • Quote
07:30

Tumbleweed Connection by Elton John
  • Quote
0828

The Stone Roses by The Stone Roses
  • Quote
imacgill wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:

The Joshua Tree by U2


Masterpiece.

I Saw U2 twice in 1987: they did a free weekday concert in downtown S.F. and shortly after I saw them in Oakland with the Pretenders and BoDeans.



I saw U2 in 1987, as well. Bono's arm was in a sling because of a fall he sustained a few days earlier. Good concert, but Bono obviously wasn't his energetic self. Los Lobos and Little Steven opened.


Masterpiece indeed. Bizarrely I also saw them in 1987 at Wembley stadium. Great gig.
  • Quote

Head Carrier by Pixies

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 213292133021331 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21330 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.