Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 480481482 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
What a phenomenal haul. Gonna take you a while to get through all of these. Enjoy the journey


Thanks, Johnny! I am very much looking forward to it!
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

It's A Bitch by Olympic Runners


Outlaw by WAR


Universal Language by Booker T. & The M.G.'s
  • Quote
With the addition of the first four albums, I now have, in my physical collection, all of the top 471 on the BEA overall chart. Next is #472, The Modern Lovers by The Modern Lovers.

I now have 773 of the BEA Top 1000 in my collection.


Let Love In by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds


Eโ€ขMoโ€ขTion by Carly Rae Jepsen


Run The Jewels 2 by Run The Jewels


The Magnolia Electric Co. by Songs: Ohia

Also added these to my collection today:


Lips Against The Steel by David Knopfler


Little Criminals by Randy Newman


Metamodern Sounds In Country Music by Sturgill Simpson


Fear by Toad The Wet Sprocket (US)


True Love by Don Williams


Dwight Sings Buck by Dwight Yoakam
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
^^^ I love Dwight's video for "Close Up The Honky Tonks". ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Talkin' To The Trees by Neil Young & The Chrome Hearts


Chronicles by Booker T & Priscilla Jones
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
^^^ I love Dwight's video for "Close Up The Honky Tonks". ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him always!!!

Holly


Bizarrely, I saw Dwight play at a small (but quite famous) pub venue here in London in the late 80โ€™s. What he was doing there Iโ€™m not sure but it was a great night. Cool dude!
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
With the addition of the first four albums, I now have, in my physical collection, all of the top 471 on the BEA overall chart. Next is #472, The Modern Lovers by The Modern Lovers.

I now have 773 of the BEA Top 1000 in my collection.


Let Love In by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds


Eโ€ขMoโ€ขTion by Carly Rae Jepsen


Run The Jewels 2 by Run The Jewels


The Magnolia Electric Co. by Songs: Ohia

Also added these to my collection today:


Lips Against The Steel by David Knopfler


Little Criminals by Randy Newman


Metamodern Sounds In Country Music by Sturgill Simpson


Fear by Toad The Wet Sprocket (US)


True Love by Don Williams


Dwight Sings Buck by Dwight Yoakam


Thatโ€™s a hell of a haul man. Enjoy
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
JOSweetHeart wrote:
^^^ I love Dwight's video for "Close Up The Honky Tonks". ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him always!!!

Holly


Bizarrely, I saw Dwight play at a small (but quite famous) pub venue here in London in the late 80โ€™s. What he was doing there Iโ€™m not sure but it was a great night. Cool dude!

I can only smile whenever I see him. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and the legend always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
With the addition of the first eight albums, I now have, in my physical collection, all of the top 507 on the BEA overall chart. Next is #508, Green by R.E.M..

I now have 781 of the BEA Top 1000 in my collection.


Fetch The Bolt Cutters by Fiona Apple


Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers by Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers


Joy As An Act Of Resistance. by Idles


Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83


The Modern Lovers by The Modern Lovers


A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Eerie


Steve McQueen by Prefab Sprout


We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service by A Tribe Called Quest

Also added these to my collection today:


Blackjack David by Dave Alvin


Fleeting Days by Dan Bern & The IJBC
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
great haul at the summer sale at one of my favourite record shop here in SW London


Medium Raw by Early James


Mawja by Aziza Brahim


No Recover by Eric Bachmann


Weird Faith by Madi Diaz [/url


[url=https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=261229]Hรฉritage by Songhoy Blues

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 480481482 ... 494495496  Next
Page 481 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.