What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 578757885789 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's Day 2 of my "listen to everything from 2014" bonanza.

I'm going to put new listening in bold and put old listening from this bonanza below it, ranked in order of how much I liked the album!

Today:

Takuya Kuroda - Rising Son
Ambrose Akinmusure - The Imagined Savior is Far Easier to Paint
Sun Kil Moon - Benji
Owen Pallett - In Conflict
Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams



What I've already listened to in the bonanza, ranked best to worst:

Joan as Police Woman - The Classic
Benmont Tench - You Should Be So Lucky
Angelique Kidjo - Eve
Young the Giant - Mind Over Matter
Swans - To Be Kind
  • Quote

Portishead by Portishead
  • Quote

Sweet Oblivion by Screaming Trees
  • Quote

TOWER OF POWER - Tower of Power
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

I'm Still In Love With You by Al Green
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

One Time For All Time by 65daysofstatic
  • Quote

Bedouin Sound Clash by Badawi

Some nice Middle Eastern flavoured dub.
  • Quote

Born To Do It by Craig David

Picked this up for 99p at a charity shop yesterday, forgetting I already owned a copy. A brilliant blend of lush, shiny suit era R'n'B and sleek UK garage, with a certain sense of British down-to-earthness. Excellent stuff.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

NYC Ghosts And Flowers by Sonic Youth
  • Quote

Welcome To Jamrock by Damian Marley

The single greatest hybrid of dancehall and hip-hop.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 578757885789 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5788 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.