Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 314315316 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I have a new chart!

My best guitar albums chart.

The 100 best albums for guitar-work. Not ranked in order of what I think of them as albums, but rather in order of what I think of the guitar-work. Check it out!
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Friendly reminder that you can hear every album I'm likely to put up in the BYT on my 1965 chart.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
Friendly reminder that you can hear every album I'm likely to put up in the BYT on my 1965 chart.


Lots of USA albums there. Like a lot of 1950s and 1960s charts are going to end up like so. As we have gone down the decades it's like music from other countries is being heard. It's a good thing I would say
  • Quote
Finished doing massive update of my 2000s chart. Now I have to do my 10s, 80s and then 90s charts and I will have all the decade revamps done. Then I will tackle my overall in a somewhat logical and comprehensive way. Right now it's a bit of a random mess of albums.

Anyway, check these out:

Top 100 Music Albums of the 2000s by Mercury

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1970s by Mercury

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1960s by Mercury

Top 30 Music Albums of the 1950s by Mercury

Edit!

I just completed my 2010s chart update ! Stayed up too late working on it.

Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s by Mercury
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!


Last edited by Mercury on 04/12/2015 16:08; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
the 'ol hip-hop chart just went through a bit of an overhaul. (I'm a boring predictable bandwagon jumper so TPAB is probably not too far from where you'd expect it)
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=20535#ratings

Something's weird with my chart. I received a rating of 65 and that rating somehow is gone. Yet, when I go to the email notification, I can access that user's chart ratings and mine's still there. Also the graph of the rating distributions for my chart still shows the 65 rating as well... I don't get it.
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=24575

Finally gained the ability for custom charts! Decided to show off my vinyl collection! I only have my first two at the moment. Will put more on once I crank out this paper.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Updated my BEA chart, where I reflect on my favorite reccomendations and finds of the userbase here. It's fairly small so far, but give it time.

Take a Look!
  • Quote
Well, my chart is finally finished! Going to add notes down the line, check it out. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Finally went through and made the large update to my chart, check it out!

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Precedent

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 314315316 ... 424425426  Next
Page 315 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.