Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 284285286 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Used CDs, car boot sale, โ‚ฌ1 each:


Soul On Top by James Brown


Ascenseur Pour L'ร‰chafaud by Miles Davis


The Nightfly by Donald Fagen


A Quiet Storm by Smokey Robinson

Not a bad haul.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Used CDs, car boot sale, โ‚ฌ1 each:

Not a bad haul.


I love how you buy music how I used to. On the cheap. Not a bad haul, indeed. Love that Miles davis album in particular. Peace!
  • Quote

Madvillainy by Madvillain


Reading, Writing And Arithmetic by The Sundays

both on CD. both sublime.
  • Quote
In the last 24 hours:


Head Hunters by Herbie Hancock

90s repress


From Gardens Where We Feel Secure by Virginia Astley

Original Rough Trade press, immaculate. Can't thank you enough Tilly for pointing me in the direction of this beautiful record. Been after a copy since I first heard it and finally managed to snag it via eBay.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Jimmy Dread wrote:
I


From Gardens Where We Feel Secure by Virginia Astley

Original Rough Trade press, immaculate. Can't thank you enough Tilly for pointing me in the direction of this beautiful record. Been after a copy since I first heard it and finally managed to snag it via eBay.


I'm so jealous! lol.

Glad you were able to track it down, Jimmy! Thanks for turning me onto to Juddee Sill. Really been digging that album lately. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
Jimmy Dread wrote:

From Gardens Where We Feel Secure by Virginia Astley


I'm so jealous! lol.

Glad you were able to track it down, Jimmy! Thanks for turning me onto to Juddee Sill. Really been digging that album lately. :D


A pleasure, my friend. Always a gamble buying ambient/folk on-line as you can never be sure how well the previous owner looked after it. Thankfully this copy looked (and sounds) as new as it was when it was bought.

Speaking of which, just picked up:


Ambient 4: On Land by Brian Eno

First UK issue


Slowdive by Slowdive

Some limited silver thing
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Jimmy Dread wrote:


A pleasure, my friend. Always a gamble buying ambient/folk on-line as you can never be sure how well the previous owner looked after it. Thankfully this copy looked (and sounds) as new as it was when it was bought.


If you dig that album, you gotta check out Hope In A Darkened Heart. Just as good, if not better. Virginia Astley was way ahead of her time, beautiful stuff.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Lonerism by Tame Impala
  • Quote
Bought 12 LPs today, among them:


The Place I Love by Splinter

I was looking a long time for this. Contains one of my all time favorite songs: Costa Fine Town.


2 In 3 by Esther & Abi Ofarim

With one of the all-time best lines in Pop history: I love your touch - Thank you so much.



Ich Wollte Wie Orpheus Singen by Reinhard Mey


Love Over And Over by Kate & Anna McGarrigle


Nomadness by Strawbs
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
  • Quote
In marked contrast to the purchases yesterday I got these today:


Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes

I got brainwashed here on this site into buying this. Nice cover in any case.


Artificial Intelligence by John Cale


Harmlos by Neonbabies


Gentlemen Take Polaroids by Japan


Flux + Mutability by David Sylvian & Holger Czukay
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 284285286 ... 494495496  Next
Page 285 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.