Great to hear one of the last remaining early The Cure albums I hadn't heard in full, although I knew half the songs. Although I didn't do it on purpose this really hit the spot on my home from work after hearing of the sad news of Mark Lanegan during the day. Funereal dreary gothic rock of the best sort. I was completely immersed in it the whole way home. Primary is one of my favourite The Cure songs, and that song encapsulates the whole tone and vibe of the album (although no song is a quite as great as that classic). Great bass lines throughout, classic The Cure guitar sound, and Robert Smiths familiar vocals, in an atmospheric, thematic mood piece of an album that flows beautifully from beginning to end. In fact the songs I knew already that aren't Primary sounded even better as part of the whole album. A high 8/10, and 13/31 for 1981.
The Yard Act songs I've heard are great. Check that one out.
2. Computerwelt [Computer World] by Kraftwerk
4. My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts by Brian Eno & David Byrne
5. Time by Electric Light Orchestra
6. Juju by Siouxsie And The Banshees
7. Dare by The Human League
12. Ghost In The Machine by The Police
14. Tattoo You by The Rolling Stones
17. Face Value by Phil Collins
19. Movement by New Order
20. Nightclubbing by Grace Jones
MercuryTurn your back on the pay-you-back last callProfile St. Louis
This one was a bit of a revelation to me. I adore this and I did so on first listen. IO have listened over and over and I just find this to be a masterpiece. It's a BRUTAL, insanely heavy and unrelenting 25 minute call to action. The sludge here is some of the most crushing and harrowing I have heard and the speedy harcore punk moments atrte so visceral and aggressive and the guitars all sound so sick. The bass work here is some of the best I have heard on any Sludge or punk (of any kind) album. The bass is what gives these otherwise already quite oppressive and almost apocalyptic songs that deep, cavernous, sludgy thick layer to push this over the top. The vocals are killer and really the vocals are for me ideal... they have the pained and hateful and agonized intensity of the best hardcore and the gravelly, harsh roar of the best sludge and death metal vocals, without any of the more theatrical or somewhat affected or put-on qualities that can make both those styles a little off for me. As for the drumming, well its sick.
I listened to their debut 15 Counts of Arson as well. And its a goodie as well. But it became clear to me that they took what made their debut LP great and distilled it down to all the essentials and added a new level of incisive, fiery, explosive fury. This is just way more focused and seminal. There is not a wasted moment here. As an album this thing flows and has a consistent sound without being repetitive or boring or redundant at any point. In a lot of ways this sounds like then much faster younger brother to peak-era Neurosis. There is that same sense of epic, end-of-days dread. As well as a hard to pull off mix of purest anger and hate with a certain agonized gloom. Hard to explain. Those first 2 Neurosis albums before they embraced and then perfected atmospheric sludge, is perhaps the most obvious analogous sound for me. Those early Neurosis albums aren't generally given much love, but they are solid hardcore punk meets sludge and, though not nearly as good as this album by His Hero Is Gone, I can hear the embryonic version of this album in those 2 early Neurosis LPs.
Anyway, this is a triumph in every way. It's one of the best punk albums of any subgenre released in the 90s (that I have heard) as well as being at times the best example of FAST sludge and menace this side of early Mastodon (again, that I have heard). Stellar stuff and this will go high on my 1990s chart for sure and be one I return to a lot I am thinking.
Also, I just love this family of genres... crust punk, grindcore, sludge metal, hardcore/anarcho punk stuff, death metal with grind elements and punk elements along with the crossover thrash bands of course... they all have similar foundational elements and they all intermingle so nicely and yet they all deviate off into interesting other realms. That wave of wilness that seemed to germinate from Black Flag's My War in 1984 as well as the emergence of Grindcore and Napalm Death in 1987 and to some degree the creation of Death Metal and how it blends so well with grind and gave us Deathgrind, ... the mid 1980s created my favorite little pocket of music maybe ever and I am just kind of in love with that.
CHANGE! I am going to change it again and focus on some extreme stuff I have been meaning to hear.
Top ranked Grindcore, Deathgrind, and maybe some other stuff that I have already heard but just haven't given enough time and attention to. or have never heard.
1. Never by Think Again/2012 (A cool looking Japanese hardcore album... its on youtube and looks cool.)
2. Sadness Will Prevail by Today Is The Day/2002 (2+ hour experimental and abrasive album with a life crushing mix of noise, sludge, crusty punk, grindcore, avant garde metal etc... I have a feeling this could be an all time favorite once I really confront it and listen closely and dissect.)
3. Legenda by Armia/1991 (Polish hardcore/crust punk. Looks cool and has gotten some love online.))
4. World Extermination by Insect Warfare/2007 (Very intense and cool grindcore/deathgrind stuff... something of a modern classic of the genre that I have yet to really give a close listen to or enough time to. I am interested in diving in again. Also, silly, but I like how the title of the album is similar to one of the best albums ever also within the same genre - World Downfall by Terrorizer.)
5. Mental Hygiene by Internal Rot/2014 (Excellent grindcore album that I listened to a couple times and never gave or really formulated my thoughts on.)
6. Using Sickness As A Hero by Human Remains/1996 (I am not sure how I didn't know this existed until recently. A grindcore meets Tech death album that is absurdly gnotty and mathy and wildly aggressive, with the lead singer of Death, 31 minute EP... etc etc... this is right up my alley. Started listening recently and its fucking nuts.))
7. Symphonies of Sickness by Carcass/1989 (Recently listened to their disgusting debut and meant to return to their classic second album but I never did. I want to give this whole discography a new deep dive, starting with a needed relisten to this grindy death metaly classic.)
8. Misery Index by Assück/1997 (Of all the grindcore greats, Assück is perhaps the one I have least connected with SO FAR. I liked this and their 1992 album well enough when I heard 'em. But I moved on and I feel I need to give these folks their time.)
9. Document #8 by pageninetynine/2001 (In my constant agitated need to find that next thing I will love, I heard part of this album during a work break a few months back and I remember thinking "Holy shit! This is fucking awesome!" and then never coming back to it. It's classic screamo emo of the most extreme kind.)
10. Lobotomise by Incinerated/2017 (Kind of a new record! verrrryyyy tricky! Anyway this looks intense. A mix a death metal and grindcore and deathgrind and stuff with brutal cover art. Could be cool) _________________ -Ryan
The Overload by Yard Act
Incredibly witty spoken-word punky tunes in the vein of Dry Cleaning, but with generally better songwriting (or at least more to my liking) and funnier, more political and smarter lyrics. I've paid about 60% of my attention to the lyrics, so with another more attentive listen I'm sure the album will grow on me even more. As of right now these are my picks:
"Yeah, the last bastion of hope this once great nation has left is to converse
In a manner that will pacify, divide, and unite the room
But no one's talking and rational thought has been forced into submission
By the medium through which all our information is now consumed
Yes, fake news
Yes, fake news, mate" - the last 2 lines cracked me up a bit, his delivery is great
"Almost by accident, I have become rich
Through continued reward for skilled labour in the private sector
And a genuine lack of interest in expensive things
It appears I have become rich"
"He played football, boy, could he play
He played every single day and he still does
A scout from Crewe Alexander came to watch him once
And they said that they were gonna be in touch"
And the most hilarious of all
"Please have a seat
I’m going to show you all a magic trick but it’s sort of a surprise
So if you just lend me that fifty pence piece in your hand
And then close your eyes
I’m going to make me and this fifty pence piece disappear" - with the sound of a person leaving the room at the end, it's simple comedy, but the delivery is 10/10
Combining the conscious, political aspect with incredibly weird and funny delivery makes for some of the absolute best lyrics I've heard in the 2020s. Not every song hits, but the highlights are something else. High 7.5/10
(2)
I've actually heard only 3 of these, grindcore is not my forte as you know (but I do enjoy it a lot). Try early Carcass, it's gross and intense.
(3)
2021 and 2022
Plebeian Grandstand - Rien ne suffit
Sadness - _____
--
40 Watt Sun - Perfect Light
Molly Nilsson - Extreme
Gloios - Lide
宇多田光 [Hikaru Utada] - Bad モード [Bad Mode]
Trentemøller - Memoria
Cities Aviv - Man Plays the Horn
Immolation - Acts of God
Beach House - Once Twice Melody _________________ Overall chart Fake overall chart
My first time listening to $ilkMoney, and in many ways I'm seriously impressed. The jazzy production is top-notch, his flows are nimble, and the lyrics are poetic and potent. When it comes to the lyrical content, it's aggressively woke in the original, conspiracy theory-oriented sense of the word. I guess that was to be expected given the titular reference to 85 percenters. While I understand some of the reasons for his paranoia, it makes it difficult to connect to the music, mainly when the topic turns to COVID. I was leaning toward a 4 coming into the last track, but that drops the record to a 3.5/5 for me. A very good listen for hip-hop fans, assuming the conspiratorial lyrics aren't a total dealbreaker for you.
5. Whole Lotta Red - Playboi Carti
9. If You're Reading This It's Too Late - Drake
14. DS2 - Future
24. Tyron - slowthai
27. Finally Rich - Chief Keef
34. Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World - Lil Uzi Vert
54. Limbo - Aminé
73. City Morgue Vol. 1: Hell Or High Water - City Morgue
86. Almighty So - Chief Keef
87. Back From The Dead 2 - Chief Keef _________________ Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
Purplepashranker, rater, & music list makerProfile Western Australia
Quite a fascinating listen, that was probably unlike nearly anything that had been done before, and I can see why it would rate so high (#4 for 1981) here at BEA. I believe I can hear both the Byrne and Eno elements in this. Some great world music/funky afro beat/experimental rock/ambient fusions. I much preferred the first half (with Regiment being the highlight for me) and although it was a fascinating listen I wasn't as enamoured with the second half of the album as the mellow ambience increased and my musical mind started to drift away from the music instead of with it. 7.5/10, and 28/32 for the year.
2. Computerwelt [Computer World] by Kraftwerk
5. Time by Electric Light Orchestra
6. Juju by Siouxsie And The Banshees
7. Dare by The Human League
12. Ghost In The Machine by The Police
14. Tattoo You by The Rolling Stones
17. Face Value by Phil Collins
19. Movement by New Order
20. Nightclubbing by Grace Jones
21. Architecture & Morality by Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
baystateoftheartNeil Young as a butternut squashProfile Massachusetts
While still quite good, I'd classify this as a modest step down from his debut in both the production and rapping departments. The political lyrics of Nothing Great About Britain are more engaging than the personal turn he takes on Tyron, and his flows fit grime-influenced beats better. It's also a little baffling that this is two discs but only 35 total minutes. Quibbles aside, Tyron is a very good listen with few duds. It's not one of my favorites of 2021, but it's worth a listen for hip-hop fans. 3.5/5.
24. Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn
38. It's A Mighty World - Odetta
42. Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Johnny Mercer Song Book - Ella Fitzgerald
47. Son Con Guaguanco - Celia Cruz
49. Pirates - Rickie Lee Jones
51. Sassy Swings Again - Sarah Vaughan
52. Nick Of Time - Bonnie Raitt
53. Heart Like A Wheel - Linda Ronstadt
57. What's The 411? - Mary J. Blige
58. Nightbirds - Labelle _________________ Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
Once Twice Melody by Beach House
Contrary to Bay, I wasn't too thrilled to hear this as I'm usually not a fan of their work. Several of the singles were pretty good though, so why not give this highly acclaimed band another chance. The main issues are still there: monotone, samey songs, I'm not too keen on Victoria Legrand's vocals and their style seems extremely generic to me. I know this sounds like blasphemy to some, but please bear with me 🤣 This record has as many songs I've liked as the other 3 I've heard combined. Which isn't all that wild considering the length. I dig the more synthpop and catchy cuts, the first 3-4 songs are actually really good. They seem to have added a lot more nuance to their indie pop core. The title track is a great opener choice imo, it's the one that got me excited for the album. Unfortunately, the longer the album went on, the less I felt the thrill. The songs still sound very similar to each other, the faux dreamy elements slow the already lengthy record, there's just not enough for me to grab onto. While I'm sure others feel the dream pop elements are what makes this album, I just feel it's not particularly exciting or original, unfortunately. The length of almost an hour and a half doesn't really work either. The only songs that stood out from the second half were Sunset, a gentle, acoustic ballad, Illusion of Forever, with its psychedelic indietronica beats and Hurts To Love, perhaps the best song they've written. It's poppy, the vocals are much less muted, the synths are euphoric. Excellent 80s throwback song. There were several other cuts which try to mix it up a bit, but those didn't really work for me. The feeling is that even when they try to add some new details, the songs still sound too similar and dull. It's not a bad record, I'm surely gonna play some of these songs on their own, but doubt I'll be following Beach House in the future. I don't like that I don't like this band, feels like I'm missing out, but I guess everyone has a few acclaimed bands they don't "get". If you're a fan, however, you should be very excited for Once Twice Melody. It's everything the band usually does, but slightly better, more varied and engaging imo. Might be their best album, or tied with Bloom, depending on how you like the length. 6.5/10
Also, it seems I'm not the only one who thinks their songs sound the same, found this meme a few days ago.
(2)
Let's hear what Mary J. Blige's albums sound like.
(3)
2021 and 2022
Plebeian Grandstand - Rien ne suffit
Sadness - _____
--
40 Watt Sun - Perfect Light
Molly Nilsson - Extreme
Gloios - Lide
宇多田光 [Hikaru Utada] - Bad モード [Bad Mode]
Trentemøller - Memoria
Cities Aviv - Man Plays the Horn
Immolation - Acts of God
Ode and Elegy - Ode and Elegy _________________ Overall chart Fake overall chart
Carcass are one of those bands that I feel like I should borderline worship at the altar of. As one of the earliest and most successful Grindcore bands, essentailly the founder of Goregrind (I'm not a fan of this subgenre, I should add), the creators of some of the most revered Old School Death Metal, the creators of one of the most influential albums in Death Metal (especially for sub-sub-genre, Melodic Death Metal) in etc etc... they just have a range and have left such a mark on some of my favorite stuff. Yet... they aren't my favorite nor one of my favorites. Something ain't quite clicking.
Their debut album released a year before Symphonies of Sickness is gloriously ugly and disgusting and was recorded so poorly the prodcution becomes its own draw that separates it from so much else. Yet, even on their debut, their version of Grind is very very muddy and the grindy bits don't cut your ears so much as rub them with sandpaper. The sound of even their most clearly grind music is like a muted, deep, chainsaw sound. In comparison to some of their contemporaries, like Napalm Death or Repulsion, which sound razor sharp and almost aggressively angular (lol of course its aggressively angular), this band almost always have sounded gauzy and droning in their grind assaults if that makes sense. And I suppose I prefer the sharp, and angular side of grind more than the ugly, soupy sound.
This album is not Deathgrind. It is however an album that goes back and forth between OS DM and Goregrind and its clear when they are doing those respective things. In Deathgrind classics like World Downfall by Terrorizer released the same year as this album, there is a melding of the genres and most songs can be looked at as a hybrid of Grindcore and Death Metal. For this album, Carcass will go along with a mostly Death Metal song, with some cool atmospherics thrown in, some very slowed down and chunky DM riffs and some surprisingly quickly developed nifty guitar solos and work. Then the next song will start with a minute or so blast of that classic ultra fast, Grind blastbeat before transitioning to DM again and etc. This is a cool sound. And they do it well. And it should be noted again that within one year the fact that this band stepped up their solos, riffs, vocals, production, and almost everything on a technical front so substantially is impressive. Part of me prefers the atmosphere and the ridiculousness of their debut over this still. But they are such different animals that its a little tough for me to compare.
Goregrind is a genre that first off has a shitty name but also is based on the explicitly gross lyrics. I don't understand a fucking word they are saying nor do I look up the lyrics, so this aspect, this VERY important aspect of what makes this genre Goregrind I am just not paying attention to at all. At no point in my life have I found bloody and gory lyrics remotely interesting. But to each their own I suppose. The music is just cool DM with some grind moments. Nothing here really floors me and I know this album came out in 1989 so this maybe sounded very very fresh then, but to my ears this sounds like just a solid early Death Metal album. The albums released this year within Grind, Death Metal or Deathgrind that I find t5o be substantially better and have aged amazingly are World Downfall, Horrified, The Peel Sessions by Napalm Death (kinda cheating as those recordings are from 87-88), of course Altars of Madness, and even Realm of Chaos by Bolt Thrower wows me more these days than this second Carcass LP.
Now as for Carcass as a whole, like I said I majorly respect and like them. ERven if they aren't held in as high regard as Napalm Death or other peers, I know that each of their fiorst 5 albums at least will be good to great. I recently had a small back and forth with LedZep on my diary thread and he mentioned how impressive Mastodon is/was for managing to master 2 very very distinct genres and make classics in both (Sludge and then Prog metal). I was wondering who else has done similar things and I think Carcass' career and run of 5 albums is just about as impressive. They made in 1993 no less an extremely forward thinking and innovative and very melodic death metal album with Heartwork. This was 2-3 years before the Swedes really ran with this sound. They made what is for many a top 10 Death Metal album in Necroticism. They essentially created the goregrind genre and were one of the first bands to make grindcore. They finally in 1995 made the very widely disliked album Swansong which is... very different, very melodic, much less death metal, very politically fiery (and I really like it). So yeah, not sure my point outside of showing some appreciation for Carcass, one of the most influential bands to emerge in 1987-1988 or so.
Overall, this gets a 3/5 or a 6.8ish out of 10. Of the Carcass I have heard I rank em:
all are good and only Heartwork and maybe Necroticsm (neeeed to listen again, that is the one I have heard the least randomly enough) is truly great.
-------------------------
@LedZep, this is my second and possibly first favorite album of the year (it is right up there with Big Thief's double album). It is for me just such a powerful and masterful death metal album with gobs and gobs of tasteful and purposeful technicality and some incredible ideas and some really great atmosphere. I feel like Immolation have aged like fine wine. This one also inspired me to do a deep dive (hopefully) soon into their incredibly consistent discography. (based on the RYM scores they seem to have never made an album truly disliked... we shall see):
CHANGE! I am going to change it again and focus on some extreme stuff I have been meaning to hear.
Top ranked Grindcore, Deathgrind, and maybe some other stuff that I have already heard but just haven't given enough time and attention to. or have never heard.
1. Never by Think Again/2012 (A cool looking Japanese hardcore album... its on youtube and looks cool.)
2. Sadness Will Prevail by Today Is The Day/2002 (2+ hour experimental and abrasive album with a life crushing mix of noise, sludge, crusty punk, grindcore, avant garde metal etc... I have a feeling this could be an all time favorite once I really confront it and listen closely and dissect.)
3. Legenda by Armia/1991 (Polish hardcore/crust punk. Looks cool and has gotten some love online.))
4. World Extermination by Insect Warfare/2007 (Very intense and cool grindcore/deathgrind stuff... something of a modern classic of the genre that I have yet to really give a close listen to or enough time to. I am interested in diving in again. Also, silly, but I like how the title of the album is similar to one of the best albums ever also within the same genre - World Downfall by Terrorizer.)
5. Mental Hygiene by Internal Rot/2014 (Excellent grindcore album that I listened to a couple times and never gave or really formulated my thoughts on.)
6. Using Sickness As A Hero by Human Remains/1996 (I am not sure how I didn't know this existed until recently. A grindcore meets Tech death album that is absurdly gnotty and mathy and wildly aggressive, with the lead singer of Death, 31 minute EP... etc etc... this is right up my alley. Started listening recently and its fucking nuts.))
7. Tanz, Grosny, Tanz... by Yacøpsæ/2007 (German Powerviolence and Grindcore with a a cool album cover and probably something I'll need to add to database but we shall see... it looks fucking awesome.
8. Misery Index by Assück/1997 (Of all the grindcore greats, Assück is perhaps the one I have least connected with SO FAR. I liked this and their 1992 album well enough when I heard 'em. But I moved on and I feel I need to give these folks their time.)
9. Document #8 by pageninetynine/2001 (In my constant agitated need to find that next thing I will love, I heard part of this album during a work break a few months back and I remember thinking "Holy shit! This is fucking awesome!" and then never coming back to it. It's classic screamo emo of the most extreme kind.)
10. Lobotomise by Incinerated/2017 (Kind of a new record! verrrryyyy tricky! Anyway this looks intense. A mix a death metal and grindcore and deathgrind and stuff with brutal cover art. Could be cool) _________________ -Ryan
I've always liked a few Kraftwerk songs (Pocket Calculator as I knew it from this album) but never listened to an album of theirs. I guess I always thought as much as I liked the songs a whole album of it would be too much for me, and I was partially right. It would have been back then. Now I can appreciate and enjoy it more. Although at times, even though it's a brisk 35 minutes or so as a whole, I did feel like some of the songs were a bit longer than I would have liked. I was enjoying what I was hearing, but ready for the next interesting song. They just weren't capturing me enough to want them to keep on going. It was interesting hearing the obvious influences it had on a lot of music and bands that were to come that I have liked over the years. Taschenrechner was still my favourite, but I also liked Computerwelt and It’s More Fun to Compute a lot. 8/10, and 21/33 for 1981.
Unsurprisingly I haven't heard any of those Mercury, so selfishly going with the one that interesets me the most - Legenda by Armia
Top 35 Music Albums of 1981 by Mercury (5 picks left)
3. Wild Gift by X
9. Signals, Calls, And Marches by Mission Of Burma
11. Minor Threat (EP) by Minor Threat
13. As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls by Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays
14. Homosapien by Pete Shelley
16. Living In Darkness by Agent Orange
17. Juju by Siouxsie And The Banshees
19. Never Too Much by Luther Vandross
20. October by U2
21. Songs Of Pain by Daniel Johnston
MercuryTurn your back on the pay-you-back last callProfile St. Louis
Less to say on this one than that carcass one I just spoke on. I was feeling chatty. Now, less so. Buuuut... this is cool. This band and this album had a truly unique sound. The artful use of french horn and other almost symphonic elements is awesome and works really well alongside some Discharge-esque rhythms and some great, punk riffs. The vocals are stoic, especially relative to most hardcore punk, they are cold and icey and almost would fit on a post punk album to some extent. The flow of the album wasn't for me the best. After the initial novelty and uniqueness appreciation wears off, I tended to get a bit uninterested the 2 times I listened.
Still, this is a solid debut. If you like symphonic stuff or crusty punk with some slight nods to similar ground later covered by black metal bands, or if you like french horns and unique punk music, you'll like this. They released some more metallic, almost avant garde metal albums later on. I listened to one of them from 1994 and it is cool. They are really a fascinating band that more people should be aware of.
-------------------------
@Purplepash, first off thanks for picking my chart. There are some good ones there... I choose for you this one:
it's just as good as their debt in my opinion. It's a wild gift indeed.
------------------------
3.
CHANGE! I am going to change it again and focus on some extreme stuff I have been meaning to hear.
Top ranked Grindcore, Deathgrind, and maybe some other stuff that I have already heard but just haven't given enough time and attention to. or have never heard.
1. Never by Think Again/2012 (A cool looking Japanese hardcore album... its on youtube and looks cool.)
2. Sadness Will Prevail by Today Is The Day/2002 (2+ hour experimental and abrasive album with a life crushing mix of noise, sludge, crusty punk, grindcore, avant garde metal etc... I have a feeling this could be an all time favorite once I really confront it and listen closely and dissect.)
3. Human 2.0 by Nasum/2000 (I love me some Nasum. Never heard this LP though. They were one of the great grindcore bands of all time when it came to a sad end in 2003)
4. World Extermination by Insect Warfare/2007 (Very intense and cool grindcore/deathgrind stuff... something of a modern classic of the genre that I have yet to really give a close listen to or enough time to. I am interested in diving in again. Also, silly, but I like how the title of the album is similar to one of the best albums ever also within the same genre - World Downfall by Terrorizer.)
5. Mental Hygiene by Internal Rot/2014 (Excellent grindcore album that I listened to a couple times and never gave or really formulated my thoughts on.)
6. Using Sickness As A Hero by Human Remains/1996 (I am not sure how I didn't know this existed until recently. A grindcore meets Tech death album that is absurdly gnotty and mathy and wildly aggressive, with the lead singer of Death, 31 minute EP... etc etc... this is right up my alley. Started listening recently and its fucking nuts.))
7. Tanz, Grosny, Tanz... by Yacøpsæ/2007 (German Powerviolence and Grindcore with a a cool album cover and probably something I'll need to add to database but we shall see... it looks fucking awesome.
8. Misery Index by Assück/1997 (Of all the grindcore greats, Assück is perhaps the one I have least connected with SO FAR. I liked this and their 1992 album well enough when I heard 'em. But I moved on and I feel I need to give these folks their time.)
9. Document #8 by pageninetynine/2001 (In my constant agitated need to find that next thing I will love, I heard part of this album during a work break a few months back and I remember thinking "Holy shit! This is fucking awesome!" and then never coming back to it. It's classic screamo emo of the most extreme kind.)
10. Lobotomise by Incinerated/2017 (Kind of a new record! verrrryyyy tricky! Anyway this looks intense. A mix a death metal and grindcore and deathgrind and stuff with brutal cover art. Could be cool) _________________ -Ryan
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum