What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 193011930219303 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Sheer Heart Attack by Queen
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:

Trans by Neil Young

Ouch, are you enjoying this one? Found it unbearable myself, was not ready for it, even though I knew what I should expect. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

In The Court Of The Crimson King by King Crimson
  • Quote

Tourist by St. Germain
  • Quote

Who's Next by The Who
  • Quote
Pelorin wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

Trans by Neil Young

Ouch, are you enjoying this one? Found it unbearable myself, was not ready for it, even though I knew what I should expect. :D


Ha! I hear ya! funnily enough I didnt find it quite as bad as I remembered - 3 or 4 tracks were ok =) the rest were poor - won't be rushing to listen again!!
  • Quote

On The Beach by Neil Young
  • Quote

Down Colorful Hill by Red House Painters
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Pelorin wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

Trans by Neil Young

Ouch, are you enjoying this one? Found it unbearable myself, was not ready for it, even though I knew what I should expect. :D


Ha! I hear ya! funnily enough I didnt find it quite as bad as I remembered - 3 or 4 tracks were ok =) the rest were poor - won't be rushing to listen again!!


Yes, exactly what I thought the last time I listened to it. ๐Ÿ˜
Now you are healing your wounded ears with On The Beach. <3
  • Quote

Ready To Die by Iggy And The Stooges

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 193011930219303 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 19302 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.