Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5711
Posted: 04/21/2023 14:15
VIDEO Link
Angel Leads Me On
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Strategem by Big Head Todd & The Monsters _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5712
Posted: 04/25/2023 14:36
VIDEO Link
New Test Leper
From the album
New Adventures In Hi-Fi by R.E.M. _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5713
Posted: 04/29/2023 17:18
VIDEO Link
A Girl Like You
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
11 by The Smithereens _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5714
Posted: 05/04/2023 13:10
VIDEO Link
Both Hands
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Ani Difranco by Ani DiFranco _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5715
Posted: 05/07/2023 21:38
VIDEO Link
The Big Muddy
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Lucky Town by Bruce Springsteen _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5716
Posted: 05/13/2023 14:59
VIDEO Link
Melissa Manchester
Through The Eyes Of Love
written by Marvin Hamlisch & Carole Bayer Sager
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Ice Castles (Original Soundtrack Album) by Marvin Hamlisch _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5717
Posted: 05/17/2023 17:08
VIDEO Link
Early Mornin' Rain
written by Gordon Lightfoot
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
See What Tomorrow Brings by Peter, Paul And Mary _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5718
Posted: 05/20/2023 18:17
VIDEO Link
Gigantic
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Surfer Rosa by Pixies _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#5719
Posted: 05/24/2023 20:53
VIDEO Link
If You Think You're Lonely Now
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
The Poet by Bobby Womack _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
CharlieBarley
Profile
Location
Down To Earth
#5720
Posted: 05/25/2023 15:25
NICK LOWE - I LOVE THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS
New topic Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 572 of 597
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum