Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 by videoheadcleaner (2022)
- Chart updated: 32 hours ago
- (Created: 01/21/2022 11:07).
- Chart size: 10 albums.
View the complete list of 46,000 charts on BestEverAlbums.com from The Charts page.
Don't agree with this chart? Create your own from the My Charts page!
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 composition
|Chet Baker And His Quintet With Bobby Jaspar||1||10%|
|Count Basie And His Orchestra||1||10%|
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 chart changes
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 similarity to your chart(s)
Not a member? Registering is quick, easy and FREE!
- Join a passionate community of over 50,000 music fans.
- Create & share your own charts.
- Have your say in the overall rankings.
- Post comments in the forums and vote on polls.
- Comment on or rate any album, artist, track or chart.
- Discover new music & improve your music collection.
- Customise the overall chart using a variety of different filters & metrics.
- Create a wishlist of albums.
- Help maintain the BEA database.
- Earn member points and gain access to increasing levels of functionality!
- ... And lots more!
Register now - it only takes a moment!
Other year charts (from the 1950s) by videoheadcleanerTop 30 Music Albums of 1959 by videoheadcleaner (2022)
Top 20 Music Albums of 1958 by videoheadcleaner (2022)
Top 20 Music Albums of 1957 by videoheadcleaner (2022)
Top 10 Music Albums of 1955 by videoheadcleaner (2022)
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 ratingsNot enough data Average Rating = (n ÷ (n + m)) × av + (m ÷ (n + m)) × AV
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 favourites
Top 10 Music Albums of 1956 comments
Be the first to add a comment for this Chart - add your comment!
Your feedback for Top 10 Music Albums of 1956
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.