Space Oddity (track) by David Bowie
Space Oddity appears on the following album(s) by David Bowie:
- Best Of Bowie (track #1) (compilation) (2002)
- Changesbowie (track #1) (compilation) (1990)
- David Bowie (Space Oddity) (track #1) (1969)
- The Singles Collection (track #1) (this album) (compilation) (1993)
- Bowie At The Beeb (track #32) (2000)
- Ziggy Stardust The Motion Picture (track #7) (1983)
- The Best Of David Bowie 1969/1974 (track #2) (compilation) (1997)
- Live Santa Monica '72 (track #8) (1994)
- The Deram Anthology 1966-1968 (track #27) (compilation) (1997)
- Nothing Has Changed (track #54) (compilation) (2014)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Space Oddity on YouTube
Space Oddity ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 11 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 2% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 84.8/100, a mean average of 92.3/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 92.3/100. The standard deviation for this track is 7.5.
Space Oddity comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Space Oddity
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.