Ten Worst Albums of All Time

Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 121314  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
lol jokes on you for listening to the end of that album. I couldn't, so it was invalid (same with White Pony).
  • Quote
Are we doing this for real? OK:

10


For Me, It's You by Train

9


The Long Road by Nickelback

8


True by Avicii

7


Weathered by Creed

6


Definitely Maybe by Oasis

5


What If It All Means Something by Chantal Kreviazuk

4


Oh, What A Life by American Authors

3


The E.N.D. by The Black Eyed Peas

2


Yerself Is Steam by Mercury Rev

1


Neon Steeple by Crowder
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
2


Yerself Is Steam by Mercury Rev


Umm. No. You didn't just do that.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:


Yerself Is Steam by Mercury Rev


u wot m8
say that to my face not online see what happens
  • Quote
I got a chart for this

tbh these probs arent my true least fav, just the ones I can remember. They do suck though.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
I got a chart for this

tbh these probs arent my true least fav, just the ones I can remember. They do suck though.


Loaded? why alel?

why?
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote
Never heard a Deftones album ๐Ÿ˜• I think they're one of the only bands in our top 1,000 albums that I've never heard a song from.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
I got a chart for this

tbh these probs arent my true least fav, just the ones I can remember. They do suck though.


there's something fucked up about disliking Neu! but I agree with/am not in hostile disagreement with the rest of the list.

Hayden wrote:
Never heard a Deftones album ๐Ÿ˜• I think they're one of the only bands in our top 1,000 albums that I've never heard a song from.


same
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:
there's something fucked up about disliking Neu! but I agree with/am not in hostile disagreement with the rest of the list.


This exactly. Cumbrians...
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:
there's something fucked up about disliking Neu! but I agree with/am not in hostile disagreement with the rest of the list.


And meh. Neu! also lands in my bottom 10 albums. I really don't see the appeal to them.

As for the rest of the list, I kinda of agree with everything apart from Channel Orange and Loaded (whhyyyy?).
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 121314  Next
Page 3 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
Ten best movie soundtracks of all time? Facetious Music
The worst band of all time sheep21 Music
Worst of all time brycenbeanz1 Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.