Rank 'Em: The Beach Boys

Goto page Previous  123 ... 464748 ... 174175176  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Records I really like from 1990 (much still to discover):

4. So Said Kay (EP) - The Field Mice


Yes! This EP has THREE songs by The Field Mice I have yet to hear. Downloaded this EP just now. I thought I had heard everything Field Mice via the Coastal comp but clearly not.

This song however ...


Link


... was on the Coastal comp and this video/song has stolen my heart! No one pours on the heartache quite like The Field Mice!

Required viewing for all the sensitive boys out there! So essentially all of ya! ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Not my best chart, but here it is.

Top 67 Music Albums of 1990 by Tha1ChiefRocka

And, some of the more obscure albums I could find a a full stream of.

Hardcore

Link


Ambient/Minimal

Link


Last edited by Tha1ChiefRocka on 08/28/2018 19:05; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
baystateoftheart wrote:
Records I really like from 1990 (much still to discover):

4. So Said Kay (EP) - The Field Mice


Yes! This EP has THREE songs by The Field Mice I have yet to hear. Downloaded this EP just now. I thought I had heard everything Field Mice via the Coastal comp but clearly not.

This song however ...


Link


... was on the Coastal comp and this video/song has stolen my heart! No one pours on the heartache quite like The Field Mice!

Required viewing for all the sensitive boys out there! So essentially all of ya! :P


it's nice, but I was waiting for the chorus to come !
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:


Ambient/Minimal

Link


๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote
Don't I have a 1990 chart that has tons of reccs? ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:


Ambient/Minimal

Link


:love:


Cool! If you enjoyed that one, then you might like this one as well. (Also from 1990).


Revealed By Composed Nature by Vidna Obmana
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:

Danger In The Past by Robert Forster

What'd you think, m8?
  • Quote
Gowi wrote:
Tilly wrote:

Danger In The Past by Robert Forster

What'd you think, m8?


The production is some of the best I've heard. The album is so immediate and alive. As if I'm his private audience just chilling here in my living room. The tone is congenial and intimate. As if he's an ex-girlfriend explaining at long last why we didn't work out from the comfortable distance of the stage where her inhibitions are allowed to drop away and the energy of the audience gives her strength.

Definitely agree it's as good as anything the Go-Betweens have done. Only my second time hearing this by I can see if being pretty high up in my 1990 chart.
  • Quote

Fakebook by Yo La Tengo

Deliciously fun covers with the feel of a 70s greatest hits album of sing-a-long car songs for the family road trip to Walleyworld. Essential Yo La Tengo & Highly Recommended!
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:

Fakebook by Yo La Tengo

Deliciously fun covers with the feel of a 70s greatest hits album of sing-a-long car songs for the family road trip to Walleyworld. Essential Yo La Tengo & Highly Recommended!

This is the one I still have to listen to

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 464748 ... 174175176  Next
Page 47 of 176


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED Let's Rank 23: The Beach Boys ... RepoMan Music
Rank 'Em: Ozzy Osbourne CA Dreamin Music
[ Poll ] Beach Boys Albums outside of Pet soun... newbands1 Music
[ Poll ] Which is better: The Beach Boys or Th... Guest Music
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys Johnnyo Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.