What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 104491045010451 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Maggot Brain by Funkadelic
  • Quote

Kelly Lee Owens by Kelly Lee Owens
  • Quote

Talking Heads: 77 by Talking Heads

MY CHARTS:

1977 - #27

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements by Stereolab
  • Quote

Metal Machine Music by Lou Reed

Had to give this a spin just to see if it really is unlistenable. So far I'm 26 minutes in and I haven't turned it off yet. It's actually quite good. I am surfing the web whilst listening to it and it's nice.

I was expecting a fucked-up, loud, aggressive wall of noise but it's not that. Glad I am playing it.
  • Quote

Big Band Bossa Nova by Stan Getz
  • Quote

People's Instinctive Travels And The Paths Of Rhythm by A Tribe Called Quest
First listen.
  • Quote

Transformer by Lou Reed

sublime
  • Quote

Leader Of The Pack by The Shangri-Las
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

Tijuana Moods by Charles Mingus

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 104491045010451 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 10450 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.