The latest album released by Queens Of The Stone Age is In Times New Roman…. This album was released 06/16/2023.
Queens Of The Stone Age is ranked number 79 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 27,503.
Queens Of The Stone Age official website: http://www.qotsa.com
- Members: N.B. The member list may not contain a full list of members (and there may be notable omissions). If a member has never released a solo album, or their solo albums do not appear on BEA, they will not be able to be listed as a member. These omissions are not meant to cause offense to anybody. The member list is solely meant as an additional navigation aid to browse between the items listed on the site.
- Nick Oliveri
- Mark Lanegan
- Dave Grohl
- Alain Johannes
- See also:
- Nirvana (US)
- Foo Fighters
- Screaming Trees
- Them Crooked Vultures
- Mark Lanegan Band
- Mad Season
- Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
- The Gutter Twins
- The Desert Sessions
- Nick Oliveri And The Mondo Generator
- Mark Lanegan & Duke Garwood
- Nick Oliveri's Uncontrollable
Listen to Queens Of The Stone Age on YouTube
Queens Of The Stone Age best albums
The following albums by Queens Of The Stone Age are ranked highest in the greatest album charts:
Safe Mode: On Certain images on this site may contain adult content and are flagged as 'unsafe'. BestEverAlbums.com does not display these images by default, but you may choose to show or hide these images from your profile page. If you choose to hide these images, you'll see an image with a warning message instead of the actual image. If you choose to show them, you'll see these images no differently than regular (safe) images.
This may not be a complete discography for Queens Of The Stone Age.This listing only shows those albums by this artist that appear in at least one chart on this site. If an album is 'missing' that you think deserves to be here, you can include it in your own chart from the My Charts page!
Queens Of The Stone Age bestography composition
Queens Of The Stone Age best tracks
Include tracks from compilations & live albums | Exclude tracks from compilations & live albums The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list.
Queens Of The Stone Age ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this artist. | Show all 183 ratings for this artist.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Artist ratings||Avg. artist rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some artists can have several thousand ratings)
This artist is rated in the top 2% of all artists on BestEverAlbums.com. This artist has a Bayesian average rating of 82.7/100, a mean average of 82.0/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 83.2/100. The standard deviation for this artist is 14.6.
Queens Of The Stone Age favourites
Showing latest 20 members who have added this artist as a favourite | Show all 56 members
Queens Of The Stone Age comments
Showing latest 10 comments | Show all 31 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
My personal 'QOTSA' ranking albums :
1- ...Like Clockwork (2013) => 80.50
2- Songs for the Deaf (2002) => 78.10
3- Lullabies to Paralyze (2005) => 77.70
4- In Times New Roman… (2023) => 77.50
5- Rated R (2000) => 76.80
6- Villains (2017) => 74.40
7- Queens of the Stone Age (1998) => 74.10
8- Era Vulgaris (2007) => 72.70
If I had to create my own 'Best of QOTSA', it would be made of 38 tracks ! (that i rated 80+) :
- Regular John (1998) => 80
- You Can't Quit Me Baby (1998) => 80
- Feel Good Hit of the Summer (2000) => 80
- Leg of Lamb (2000) => 80
- Auto Pilot (2000) => 80
- Better Living Through Chemistry (2000) => 80
- Monsters in the Parasol (2000) => 80
- The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret (2000) => 85
- No One Knows (2002) => 90
- First It Giveth (2002) => 85
- The Sky Is Fallin' (2002) => 80
- Go With the Flow (2002) => 85
- Another Love Song (2002) => 80
- Medication (2005) => 80
- Everybody Knows That You Are Insane (2005) => 85
- Tangled Up in Plaid (2005) => 80
- Burn the Witch (2005) => 80
- In My Head (2005) => 85
- Little Sister (2005) => 85
- I Never Came (2005) => 90
- Into the Hollow (2007) => 80
- 3's & 7's (2007) => 80
- Keep Your Eyes Peeled (2013) => 80
- I Sat by the Ocean (2013) => 80
- The Vampyre of Time and Memory (2013) => 80
- If I Had a Tail (2013) => 80
- My God Is the Sun (2013) => 85
- Kalopsia (2013) => 85
- Fairweather Friends (2013) => 80
- I Appear Missing (2013) => 80
- ...Like Clockwork (2013) => 80
- Fortress (2017) => 80
- Villains of Circumstance (2017) => 80
- Obscenery (2023) => 80
- Paper Machete (2023) => 80
- Negative Space (2023) => 80
- Emotion Sickness (2023) => 80
- Straight Jacket Fitting (2023) => 80
This band is extremely varied, yet not at all at the same time. Each album switches thier sound up a degree but you can always tell it's them. If you haven't listened to them beforew I'd recommend starting with Songs For the Deaf then Going to Era Vulgaris, just so you can see how different they get. The former is a darker guitar driven rock album with great melodies, then Era Vulgaris is just sort of an oddball soundscape and it's great
1. ... Like Clockwork
2. Songs for the Deaf
3. Era Vulgaris
4. Lullabies to Paralyze
5. Rated R
6. Queens of the Stone Age
Easily my favorite band.
This comment is beneath your viewing threshold.
My favorite artist of the 21st century definitely. There music is unqiue, and heavy, and they always experiment with something new on each album.
My biggest musical obsession of 2013. All 6 of their albums thus far are great.
1. Songs for the Deaf (God is in the radio, no one knows)
2. ...Like Clockwork (I sat by the ocean, smooth sailing)
3. Lullabies to Paralyze (Tangled up in plaid, The blood is love)
4. Era Vulgaris (i'm designer, make it wit chu)
5. Rated R (Better living through chemistry)
Best strictly rock band of the 21st century so far. The heavy rifts, the lyricism, the presence all shine from the interplay between all members.
Your feedback for Queens Of The Stone Age
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.
|Best Ever Artists|
|1. The Beatles|
|3. Pink Floyd|
|4. David Bowie|
|5. Bob Dylan|
|6. Led Zeppelin|
|7. The Rolling Stones|
|8. Arcade Fire|
|9. The Velvet Underground|
|10. Kendrick Lamar|
|11. Nirvana (US)|
|12. The Smiths|
|13. Neil Young|
|14. Miles Davis|
|15. The Beach Boys|
|16. Kanye West|
|18. Jimi Hendrix|
|20. Bruce Springsteen|