Best 3 Year Album Run of Any Artist

Goto page Previous  123 ... 678 ... 121314  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Komorebi-D wrote:
Hate to break it to you bud but thatโ€™s five years. The first record there was 1969 and the last is from 1974.


Yep, my mistake, I misread the title ๐Ÿซข

What about


EVOL by Sonic Youth



Sister by Sonic Youth


Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth
  • Quote
The Replacements...

1983: Hootenanny
1984: Let it Be
1985: Tim
  • Quote
24 for Scientist between โ€˜80-โ€˜82 - and whilst like Fela Kuti theyโ€™re not all solid gold they do include:


Scientist Meets The Space Invaders by Scientist


Scientist Rids The World Of The Evil Curse Of The Vampires by Scientist


Dub Landing by Scientist


Heavyweight Dub Champion by Scientist

Which if youโ€™re a dubhead are pretty much all nailed-on classics of the genre.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
1970-72:
Mona Bone Jakon by Cat Stevens

Okay, the first thing that came to me when I saw this picture was Oscar from Sesame Street. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Stover75 wrote:
I love ELO!

I love the song named "Don't Bring Me Down". ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:

I'm sure some others come close though.


๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

No. No I don't think many could.
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:

Anthem Of The Sun by Grateful Dead
Aoxomoxoa by Grateful Dead
Live/Dead by Grateful Dead
Workingman's Dead by Grateful Dead
American Beauty by Grateful Dead


Wow, that is a solid run.
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:

Revolver by The Beatles
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles
Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles
The Beatles (The White Album) by The Beatles
Abbey Road by The Beatles


It's really hard to beat this run.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned:

Boy by U2


October by U2


War by U2


Under A Blood Red Sky by U2
  • Quote
Komorebi-D wrote:
I don't wanna be that guy at the party but at the same time, I kinda do:
Here Come The Warm Jets by Brian Eno
Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) by Brian Eno
Discreet Music by Brian Eno
Another Green World by Brian Eno
Before And After Science by Brian Eno

ENO ANYONE?! And these are just the solo records ๐Ÿ˜‰ .


๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Solid indeed!
  • Quote
Sorry but it has to be mentioned in a 3 year run discussion.

From 31st Oct 2014 to 18th Aug 2017


I'm In Your Mind Fuzz by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard


Quarters! by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard


Paper Mรขchรฉ Dream Balloon by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard [/url
]

[url=https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=97410]Nonagon Infinity by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard



Flying Microtonal Banana by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard


Murder Of The Universe by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard


Sketches Of Brunswick East by King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard With Mild High Club



****Or you can drop I'm In Your Mind Fuzz and add...


Polygondwanaland by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
&

Gumboot Soup by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

...which is 1st May 2015 to 31st Dec 2017....but I love I'm In Your Mind Fuzz as that's when I discoverd them.
  • Quote
Yeah - 5 albums in 2017 alone! I have yet to get to the 5th..., but those 4 were solid.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 678 ... 121314  Next
Page 7 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] Early 2010s Tourney Play-In: Run-Run-... cestuneblague Tournaments
Your top 10 songs by any band/artist Cryptozoologist Music
Rank the studio albums of any artist rayword45 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.