Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums by KEXP (2008)
KEXP-FM is a non-commercial radio station licensed to Seattle, Washington, United States, specializing in alternative and indie rock. These are their best albums of all time. KEXP's Top 90.3 Albums as voted by their listeners!
(Official website: www.kexp.org)
There are 8 comments for this chart from BestEverAlbums.com members and Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums has an average rating of 85 out of 100 (from 27 votes). Please log in or register to leave a comment or assign a rating.
The entries in this chart have been awarded a zero rank score because the chart has not been updated within the last ten years.
View the complete list of 50,000 charts on BestEverAlbums.com from The Charts page.
Safe Mode: On Certain images on this site may contain adult content and are flagged as 'unsafe'. BestEverAlbums.com does not display these images by default, but you may choose to show or hide these images from your profile page. If you choose to hide these images, you'll see an image with a warning message instead of the actual image. If you choose to show them, you'll see these images no differently than regular (safe) images.
Don't agree with this chart? Create your own from the My Charts page!
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums composition
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums similar charts
- Overall Top 100 Ranked Correctly by Mother Nature's Son (2014)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES (2013)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Narcan (2011)
- ranking the overall top 100 by OKC1 (2016)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by lennon041285 (2012)
- If The BEA Overall Chart Had A One Album Per Artist Rule... by Romanelli (2015)
- BEA forum regulars top 100 by HigherThanTheSun (2014)
- 100 Greatest Albums Ever by Q (2006)
- BEA+RYM Overall Rank by Imaybeparanoid (2017)
- TOP 100 IN THE FUTURE by exileonthehell (2016)
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums similarity to your chart(s)
Not a member? Registering is quick, easy and FREE!
- Join a passionate community of over 50,000 music fans.
- Create & share your own charts.
- Have your say in the overall rankings.
- Post comments in the forums and vote on polls.
- Comment on or rate any album, artist, track or chart.
- Discover new music & improve your music collection.
- Customise the overall chart using a variety of different filters & metrics.
- Create a wishlist of albums.
- Help maintain the BEA database.
- Earn member points and gain access to increasing levels of functionality!
- ... And lots more!
Register now - it only takes a moment!
Other all time overall charts
- Top 100 Albums by ABC (published 2006)
- The 100 Greatest Albums Of All Time by Absolute Radio (published 2012)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Channel 4 (published 2005)
- The 100 Greatest Rock Albums Of All Time by Classic Rock (published 2001)
- The 100 Greatest Albums of All Time by Consequence of Sound (published 2022)
- Top 100 Albums Ever by Consequence of Sound (published 2010)
- The 100 All-Time Greatest Albums by Entertainment Weekly (published 2013)
- The Guardian 100 Best Albums Ever by The Guardian (published 1997)
- Greatest 100 Albums of All Time by The Guinness Book of British Hit Singles & Albums with NME (published 2006)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums by KEXP (published 2008)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Melody Maker (published 2000)
- Mojo Readers: The 100 Greatest Albums Ever Made by Mojo (published 1996)
- 100 Greatest Albums of All Time by Mojo (published 1995)
- Die 20 besten Alben der Geschichte by Musikexpress.de (published 2011)
- The Definitive 200 by National Association of Recording Merchandisers (published 2007)
- NME Readers' All-Time Top 100 Albums by New Music Express (published 1988)
- The 500 Greatest Albums Of All Time by New Music Express (published 2013)
- New Musical Express Writers Top 100 Albums by New Music Express (published 1993)
- NME 's 100 Best Albums Of All Time by New Music Express (published 2003)
- NME's Best Albums Of All Time by New Music Express (published 1985)
- 100 Greatest Albums Ever by Q (published 2003)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Q (published 1997)
- 100 Greatest Albums Ever by Q (published 2006)
- Top 500 Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone (published 2003)
- Top 500 Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone (published 2005)
- The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone (published 2020)
- Top 500 Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone (published 2012)
- Top 100 Albums by Rolling Stone Deutschland (published 1997)
- Os 100 Melhores Discos de Todos Os Tempos by Sinewave (published 2012)
- The Top 50 Albums of All Time by Sound & Vision Magazine (published 2010)
- 100 Greatest Albums Of All Time by The Sound (published 2018)
- All Time Top 100 Albums by Sounds (published 1985)
- The Greatest Rock Albums by uDiscoverMusic (published 2015)
- 200 Greatest Albums of All Time by Uncut (published 2016)
- The Top 100 Albums by VH1 (published 2001)
- Virgin All-Time Top 1000 Albums by Virgin (published 1994)
- Virgin All-Time Top 1000 Albums by Virgin (published 2000)
- Virgin All-Time Top 1000 Albums by Virgin (published 1998)
- Best Album Ever by ZigZag (published 1971)
- Albums of the Century by ZigZag (published 1975)
Other charts by KEXP
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2022 by KEXP (2022 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2021 by KEXP (2021 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2020 by KEXP (2020 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2019 by KEXP (2019 year chart)
- Top 89 Music Albums of 2018 by KEXP (2018 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2017 by KEXP (2017 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2016 by KEXP (2016 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2015 by KEXP (2015 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2014 by KEXP (2014 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums of 2013 by KEXP (2013 year chart)
- Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums by KEXP (published 2008)
[KEXP was founded in 1972.]
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this chart. | Show all 27 ratings for this chart.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Chart ratings||Avg. chart rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some charts can have several thousand ratings)
This chart has a Bayesian average rating of 85.2/100, a mean average of 85.2/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 85.0/100. The standard deviation for this chart is 10.6.
Please log in or register if you want to be able to leave a rating
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums favourites
Showing all 2 members who have added this chart as a favourite
Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums comments
Showing all 9 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
34 albums and 24 artists! Much better than a run-of-the-mill critic list!
Excellent, astute 'fan' chart. Clearly in Seattle there are many with a great deal of depth to their music knowledge. 27 albums in common so looks like there's some on a similar wavelength.
People votes are always better than critics votes and this proves it!
12 albums in common:
OK Computer by Radiohead (200 points)
The Bends by Radiohead (191 points)
Kid A by Radiohead (184 points)
In Rainbows by Radiohead (179 points)
Grace by Jeff Buckley (165 points)
Nevermind by Nirvana (160 points)
Doolittle by Pixies (148 points)
Ten by Pearl Jam (145 points)
Are You Experienced by The Jimi Hendrix Experience (113 points)
Mezzanine by Massive Attack (108 points)
Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth (82 points)
Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin (69 points)
10 artists in common:
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Good, Really Good
If I ever happen to be in Seattle, this is the radio station I'll be listening to.
Pretty good list for a listeners voted list.
i usually don't like listener ranked lists, but this is spot on.
One of the best listener polls I've ever seen, frankly.
When listeners vote, I suppose it turns out a little similar to the BEA overall, but this chart has slightly more of a focus on the immediately recent (a few albums from 2006-8 which to me don't seem as good currently...I'm looking at you Band of Horses), but overall it's a nice chart. I feel like listeners/readers almost always seem to rate London Calling really close to the top, but it somehow never gets there.
Please log in or register if you want to be able to add a comment
Your feedback for Top 90.3 Listener Voted Albums
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.
|New levels achieved over the last 7 days. Well done to all :)|