Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by meezus (2021)
- Chart updated: 02/20/2021 00:45
- (Created: 07/02/2013 18:11).
- Chart size: 100 albums.
There are 42 comments for this chart from BestEverAlbums.com members and Top 100 Greatest Music Albums has an average rating of 85 out of 100 (from 67 votes). Please log in or register to leave a comment or assign a rating.
View the complete list of 45,000 charts on BestEverAlbums.com from The Charts page.
Don't agree with this chart? Create your own from the My Charts page!
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums composition
|The Velvet Underground||3||3%|
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums chart changes
| Down 1 from 66th to 67th|
Tremble Under Boom Lights
by Jonathan Fire*Eater
| Down 1 from 67th to 68th|
by The Strokes
| Down 1 from 68th to 69th|
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums similar charts
- Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s by meezus (2020)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by twinpeakster (2019)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by EP (2020)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by WilliamFrayer (2021)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by andy_hunter (2020)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by newbands1 (2015)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by HokeMoseley (2021)
- Top 98 Greatest Music Albums by tomer (2016)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by sebfox (2020)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by halloallesgoed (2018)
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums similarity to your chart(s)
Not a member? Registering is quick, easy and FREE!
- Join a passionate community of over 40,000 music fans.
- Create & share your own charts.
- Have your say in the overall rankings.
- Post comments in the forums and vote on polls.
- Comment on or rate any album, artist, track or chart.
- Discover new music & improve your music collection.
- Customise the overall chart using a variety of different filters & metrics.
- Create a wishlist of albums.
- Help maintain the BEA database.
- Earn member points and gain access to increasing levels of functionality!
- ... And lots more!
Register now - it only takes a moment!
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this chart. | Show all 67 ratings for this chart.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Chart ratings||Avg. chart rating|
|5 days ago||odetoviceroy98||596||87/100|
|5 days ago||ssteve||172||92/100|
|5 days ago||Purplepash||607||89/100|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some charts can have several thousand ratings)
This chart has a Bayesian average rating of 85.4/100, a mean average of 85.8/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 85.5/100. The standard deviation for this chart is 7.8.
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums favourites
Showing all 5 members who have added this chart as a favourite
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums comments
Showing latest 10 comments | Show all 42 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
This is pretty similar to my chart if we switched the Strokes and Muse. I dig it, good variety, unique, and clearly you stick to your guns with the Strokes and Casablancas' other projects.
I will never understand what the Strokes do differently from other bands that makes everyone like them *this* much, especially over similar acts. Still a solid group though, solid chart.
very interesting, nice chart!
Strokes are just not my thing, but overall a great chart!!
Any fan of Girl Band is alright in my book.
Very cool chart! Surprisingly only one album in common but it's Portishead Third! Listening to James Blake now and he's the reason I checked out your chart.
Lots of good garage rock/post-punk on here (never a bad thing)!
Some really great albums here (Charles Minghus, Joanna Newsom, Portishead) but overall the intensity on Julian Casablanca's various discography as well as the number of records from this current decade means it feels not all-encompassing enough for me sorry
Interesting chart, youzus
Your feedback for Top 100 Greatest Music Albums
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.