Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by adbrack1988
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man."
- Chart updated: 09/02/2023 21:45
- (Created: 05/16/2017 02:50).
- Chart size: 100 albums.
There are 12 comments for this chart from BestEverAlbums.com members and Top 100 Greatest Music Albums has an average rating of 87 out of 100 (from 30 votes). Please log in or register to leave a comment or assign a rating.
View the complete list of 51,000 charts on BestEverAlbums.com from The Charts page.
1. Loving Cup
2. Rocks Off
3. Shine a Light [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
3. Money [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
1. I'm the man who loves you
2. Jesus, etc...
3. I am trying to break your heart [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
1. When The Levee Breaks
2. Stairway To Heaven
3. Black Dog [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
1. Gun Street Girl
2. Big Black Mariah
3. Anywhere I Lay My Head [First added to this chart: 12/27/2017]
1. Old Man
2. Heart Of Gold
3. Out On The Weekend [First added to this chart: 05/25/2017]
1. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'?
2. Dead Flowers
3. Wild Horses [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
1. Wakin on a Pretty Day
3. Girl Called Alex [First added to this chart: 05/25/2017]
3. Sugar Magnolia [First added to this chart: 05/25/2017]
1. Lay Low
2. Off The Record
3. Gideon [First added to this chart: 05/23/2017]
Don't agree with this chart? Create your own from the My Charts page!
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums composition
|The Rolling Stones||5||5%|
|King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard||4||4%|
|The Jimi Hendrix Experience||3||3%|
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums chart changes
| Up 17 from 81st to 64th|
by King Crimson
| Up 12 from 54th to 42nd|
One Size Fits All
by Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention
| Up 4 from 57th to 53rd|
by Wishbone Ash
| Down 2 from 22nd to 24th|
by The Doors
| Down 2 from 52nd to 54th|
by Rush (CA)
| Down 2 from 53rd to 55th|
Eat A Peach
by The Allman Brothers Band
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums similar charts
- Top 100 Music Albums of the 1970s by adbrack1988 (2023)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by somefatguy157 (2020)
- Overall Top 100 Ranked Correctly by Mother Nature's Son (2014)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Manso (2020)
- The Greatest Rock Albums by uDiscoverMusic (2015)
- Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by jeffrey-hodgson (2018)
- ranking the overall top 100 by OKC1 (2016)
- Best Rock Albums of All Time by Larcx13 (2020)
- Best Rock Albums 1-100 by srogers900 (2022)
- AllMusic's Greatest Albums by musicologist97 (2019)
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums similarity to your chart(s)
Not a member? Registering is quick, easy and FREE!
- Join a passionate community of over 50,000 music fans.
- Create & share your own charts.
- Have your say in the overall rankings.
- Post comments in the forums and vote on polls.
- Comment on or rate any album, artist, track or chart.
- Discover new music & improve your music collection.
- Customise the overall chart using a variety of different filters & metrics.
- Create a wishlist of albums.
- Help maintain the BEA database.
- Earn member points and gain access to increasing levels of functionality!
- ... And lots more!
Register now - it only takes a moment!
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this chart. | Show all 30 ratings for this chart.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Chart ratings||Avg. chart rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some charts can have several thousand ratings)
This chart is rated in the top 14% of all charts on BestEverAlbums.com. This chart has a Bayesian average rating of 87.4/100, a mean average of 87.8/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 87.9/100. The standard deviation for this chart is 8.2.
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums favourites
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums comments
Showing latest 10 comments | Show all 12 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
Absolutely Fantastic chart nearly half of it from the 70's ... I can't argue with that as it's my fave decade
Pretty awesome chart. Great stuff
Very good chart man. I like the classic rock too. 70's is my favourite decade too.
Good to see you picked Dead Flowers as one of your fav Stones songs.
Good number one. Looks like you know what you like but are maybe willing to explore other genres too.
Must say we probably have the same tastes in music. Great chart!!
Very fun chart. If you haven't before, I recommend maybe checking out some more underground 70's rock music like Yes, King Crimson, etc. based on your tastes... or maybe even more obscure stuff like Steamhammer or Curved Air (some of my favorites). Just thought I 'd give some recs, in case you may have overlooked some less prominent artists. I do enjoy your picks quite a lot though, especially Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy :)
I like how you're upfront about your biases in a way that's refreshingly honest for this site. Love the picks so far, would be great to see some notes to why you picked these albums!
18 albums in common. Agree with your opinion of the 70s best decade for music!
Great rock chart, you got some great choices
Nice stuff! I've gotta say, I think Led Zep I is their best honestly, but I share your sentiment that it's all opinion at that point. They're both pretty rockin'
Your feedback for Top 100 Greatest Music Albums
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.
|Forgotten passwords and other site notifications are sent to the email address saved on your profile.|
If you've changed your email address recently, please remember to update it on your profile page.
(If you can't remember your password, and your email address is out of date, please contact us for assistance getting back into your account).